Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Iconic Boyz vs IaMmE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winner of ABDC Season 6 who do you think it is?
  Iconic Boyz
  IaMmE
View Results

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:17 pm
Iconic Boyz:
Kanye West Challenge
Last Chance Challenge:
LCC

IaMmE:
Kanye West Challenge
Last Chance Challenge:
LCC

Now tell me honestly who would you vote for?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:34 pm
IaMmE for sure. Iconic Boyz have no talent what so ever. For their last dance they did all they did was gut a limo cut out add sound effects to a crappy song and then throw game money into the air. What's so great about that, really? For their challenge IaMmE actually created their own little thing with elements and such which deserves the win.

Edit: And on their Kanye West Challenge a lot of their movements were sloppy and not together. Some were completely late. However, IaMmE had all of their movements together.

To me, they are just to young and should try again in awhile after they improve.

And if you look at the Likes and Dislikes on Youtube you can see IaMmE is favored.  

Version Five

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:36 pm
Yeah that is what irritates me about Iconic Boyz they didn't think oh hey we have complete freedom. Yet with every crew that has gotten to the end they would make there own song and make it be amazing. Yet the Iconic Boyz are the only ones to use the LCC and dance to a regular song and what add sound effects to. Such crap.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:59 pm
What bothers me the most is not the actual crew, I admit I have to give them some props for being like 11 and going up on stage in front of America and dancing their hearts out. But seriously, they should have been voted off within the first four shows. You can tell that MTV is playing with the results so that the views of the show increase.  

Version Five

mikeeyyy

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 am
IaMmE.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:12 am
MTV has been fixing the show every season. I mean come on really Kaba Modern didn't beat out Status Quo. You could clearly tell MTV wanted Status Quo to go up against Jabbawockeez because if they didn't then Kaba Modern might have actually won Season 1, but anyways yeah Iconic Boyz needs to go home like now.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items