Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Never Gonna Be Alone ( Tabia & Nyeusi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:29 pm

User Image

Tabia waited quietly beside the waterfall, hidden as far back into the jungle foliage as she could. She still was not sure about the Boss ladies feelings toward her with the involvement of both males that Nyoka considered hers.

Tabia had never entertained a romantic thought about the Boss Man, he'd just been another male to her, one she enjoyed teasing for the mere fact he seemed to despise Entertainers as much as he did. She'd enjoyed tweeking his tail, but knew that he was firmly and without a doubt her Queen's mate. She'd danced for him, once...and when the time had come to dance, it hadn't been Nanashi that she'd moved for, but for Nyeusi....

...and that had been worse. Now Tabia feared for her dark lover, and for herself. Though he seemed to think that if they spoke to the Queen in would all smooth over...but Tabia had seen the look in those cold, cruel, eyes and knew better. The Queen still loved Nyeusi and Tabia was in the way.

You never got in Nyoka's way...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Tabia was the first female who ever stole something from him, she stole his heart. From the moment he laid eyes on her he was drawn in, even more then Nyoka. The never had a past but that didnt mean they didnt want it. He tried but before he could he was chased out of the pride and he left Nyoka... But that was many moons ago and now this is a new era and he has found his true love

Nyesui still had not talked with Nyoka about the relationship between Tabia and himself. He knew he needed to but it was like he couldn't find her around, she had been quite busy lately or perhaps she was just avoiding him. Whatever the case was he tried his best to distact Tabia from it, however he always knew she was thinking about what would happen to them.

Unlike Tabia, Nyeusi had a past with Nyoka and he wasnt scared of her like the rest of the pride, and he wasnt going to let her stop the love between them. Nyesui made his way to his love in hopes to distract her for a little while and to spend some time together, which is what he really wanted.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm
Tabia saw him approaching and a smile came to her muzzle, a gentleness to her golden eyes. He was beautiful, truly...moving with a liquid grace that stole her breath. She bit her lip, her heart fluttering for a moment.

Yes, she loved him, there was no doubt in her heart. In him she had found a friend, a companion, and she hoped a partner, but she was an Entertainer, working to rank as a Geisha, to become a assassin, all things she desired as much as she desired him. Entertainers could not have mates, they were not allowed, but that did not mean they could not love, and love she did.

When he was close enough, she stepped from her concealment on light paws, the smile in her eyed only for him.

" Nyeusi." She whispered, " You came."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Nyeusi nuzzled against Tabias neck. "Of course my love, im sorry i kept you waiting." He licked the top of her head. Oh his sweet Tabia, she was so beautiful. She was a treasure herself and Nyesui most prized treasure. He had never once loved anything but his jewels until her. For him it was love at first sight.

They have been meeting in secret because it was the only safe way they could see each other. However Nyeusi always felt like Nyoka knew about there secret meetings, but untill she showed herself he put it out of his mind." How are you my love?" He licked her cheek and rubbed his faced against hers.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:06 pm
Tabia was against him in a moment, twining herself around him, purring softly as she returned his lick with one of her own along his jaw, " What kept you? Or do I even want to know?" she asked, he voice gently teasing, the smoky quality of it only a slight color in her tone. With Nyeusi she shed the pelt of an Entertainer and was simply his Tabia.

The cheetahess knew they were not safe, that every time they met they diced with dire consequences, but she would gamble if it meant she could spend even a few stolen moments with Nyeusi. " Were you followed?" she asked softly, stepping further back into the thick foliage.

Her lover was a lighter shadow among darker ones, but she stood out in the night unless she hid herself very well. Luckily for them both she'd already started her assassin training and was fairly good at concealment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:54 pm
"Head Merchant business, i hope i didnt worry you."Nyeusi had just recently been trusted enought to be Nyoka head merchant, he doubted that just because of recent event she would take it away; after alll he was the best.

"No, i made sure of that" He licked the top of her head in reassuance. He stepped back along with her, they both knew they had to stay hidden until they talked to Nyoka, but it was worth every second. Hey layed under the abyss with his Tabia.

They were perfect, he knew that. He only hoped for once Nyoka could see how happy he was. He also hoped the decision he made in the past wint effect him today... Even if it did he would fight it, it would just be harder but it was worth it to be with Tabia.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 pm
Tabia purred at his lick, arching into as she settled down into the thick underbrush. She'd chosen this spot for their meeting because the foliage around was a solid mass of plant life, yet it made a hollow just big enough for two...if they were very, very close.

" I trust you lover," she whispered to him, laying her head along his shoulder, breathing in his scent, " I will miss you when you begin to travel again. I've only barely made it to Currency, it will still be sometime before I am a Geisha, even then my time outside the Pride will be limited to what missions I go on."

She bit her lip, and twisted to look up at him, her tone suddenly serious, " Nyeusi, are you ok with me being an Entertainer...with me sometimes having to be with other males?" Tabia felt her stomach knot as she asked, suddenly very afraid of his answer, but needing to know. She was what she was.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:04 pm
Nyeusi loved his Tabia and would do anything for her. He knew she was scared of what could happen to them because of Nyoka but he wasnt scared of Nyoka she was so he didnt mind meeting up in secrect places for Tabia it was actually a little thrilling for him.

Nyeusi laid his head gently on top of hers with a smile, "Even when i leave i will always come back for you my love." He said sweetly giving her a slight lick on top of her head.

The dark cheetah was a bit taken off guard with her question but he knew she might asked this one day. "Am i okay with it; no but i can tolerate it, because as long as you love me i know they mean nothing to you." He smiled and once again layed his head on top of hers.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 pm
Tabia purred as he licked her, the sensation sending a shiver through her, her ears swiveling back to hear his answer. She let out a sigh as he laid his head atop hers, happy for this moment when she could feel safe in his paws.

" The Pride owns my body, and my blood Ny, but I own my heart and can choose who I give that to...." she paused, smiling softly into the night, " though I think you stole it...rather then me giving it..." she teased softly, a playful tone to her usually sultry voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 pm
Nyeusi chuckled at his pale purple beauty.somehow when he was around her he felt complete. "Well that is what i do." He smiled and nudged her face a little. He made her happier then anyone ever could. For once Nyeusi was never going to be alone. He would always have someone who loved him as much as he lover her back. He was always happy around her. There life was perfect.

For now.

(End?)  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:17 pm
(end I'll start the new one darlin)  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers