Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
Saiyajin Death row Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiffany Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 pm
Zarbon growled as Dodoria gloated to everyone about how Frieza was only good for nothing and how Dodoria was the best ever having defeated Frieza. His heart was telling him that Dee needed him for something, and that's when he saw a saiyan running straight at him.

Leaping high into the air, Zarbon hurdled over the saiyan and dashed into the palace. He flipped open his scouter for Dee's fading energy knowing that he didn't have much time left to hear her last words to him. After all, he was one of these kings that Dee was soon going to have her kids spread the rumor around and he didn't want it to be public just yet.

He grabbed an exo pack just outside of the Death Row chamber and then wandered inside. Shivering he made his way to Dee's bed. Good, she was still there. "You wanted to see me, Dee?" He asked, holding her freezing cold hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:04 am
Dee was slow in her response, but said through her mind, "Yes, I did want to see you. I wanted to ask of you to find these guys on this list and bring them to Vegetasai to meet with Lord Trunks. Then inform Trunks that this is my last request of him and that is to build extensions onto this very castle for the men on the list. If you need help, then speak with my daughter Violet and she can help you."

Taking her last breath, Dee passed on.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items