Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lunamaster's Profile [WIP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lunamaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 pm
Tristan Spencer

Job:
Home: The Wild Jungle
NOTE: Tristan Believes he is in some sort of trauma induced coma and that his brain is feeding him images of his subconscious. He thinks he’s insane and thus acts it.

Personality: I’m Traveling through my mind, now a mind isn’t the prettiest place, my thoughts always keep me on my toes. Even the most innocent looking creatures can be deadly. I’m edgy, paranoid, and will try and run a knife through you if you seem threatening. I’m a nice guy if you disarm yourself though.

Combat: Only My knife made it into this place. I’m glad it’s always on me. My best weapons are my revolvers however. They’re like children to me… I need to find some revolvers fast. Otherwise how am I gonna defend myself?
BACKGROUND [Before The Fall]: the day was so normal, no feeling of unease pervaded me. I hugged Mom goodbye without the knowledge that I may never see her again. I drifted through that day with such ignorance. If I could savor every moment of my last day sane, I would… I would give all my Classmates a wonderful goodbye; truthfully I don’t know what I’d do. I wouldn’t touch those files… It would still happen, but I wouldn’t touch them. The code was arranged like a flower, this flower was never supposed to bloom. Yet I fed it water, and not only did it eat, it opened and bloomed. The colors seemed to go on for hours, perhaps an eternity. It grew a new world, leaving the old one behind. And I know that’s where I lost my sanity, with that flower of code. [That’s what happens when you try to hack a Card Scanner]

Equipment: I have a solid pair of boots, my green and purple Digi-Device, a nice pair of khakis, and a green long sleeved shirt, that and a combat knife. I need to find guns…
Alignment: Whatever gets me out of this Hell.
Theme Songs: Main- MX Missiles: Andrew Bird- The Mysterious Production of Eggs
Battle Spider Breath: Homestuck –Volume 7: At The price of Oblivion

AFTER THE FALL: I awoke with only a distant memory of flowers. The smells of jungle washed through my nose, I could barely stand up in what I though was a dream. I reached into my boot and withdrew my knife, a tool which follows me even into my nightmares. It was night and darkness greeted me on all sides, I walked forward into a cover of nothingness. I soon realized I was not asleep and that this nightmare had never begun. I cursed and swore into the darkness, swiping at nothing. I marked trees with my blade. My mind had given up on me; I curled into a ball and pondered the unfamiliar stars above me. Eventually sleep took me in her arms and I drifted into my wondrous dreamlands.

The sunshine woke me by climbing up my body till it reached my face. I had uncurled in my sleep, I was smiling when I awoke, a challenge like no other faced me… This would be my greatest challenge; I would have to fight myself, someone who I loved more than anything, someone who meant the world to me, a person who knew me and loved me more than anyone else. I strode into the jungles with grim determination. Eventually, despite not being present, I began to feel hungry. I’m Happy I was hungry at that time, because if I wasn’t. I would never have met my Guardian.

I was going to eat him raw. My lunch did me the pleasure of scurrying right in between my legs. It looked deliciously plump in the momentary glimpse I saw. Needless to say I bolted after the thing and rolled to grab it. My knife was at its neck in an instant. The thing looked troubled, and just as I drew my blade back for a killing blow the thing spoke. I fainted dead away, my troubles temporarily abated by a talking rat.

When I awoke the thing hovered over me, frantically flapping its long ear like wings. We stared at each other for a while, absorbing just what the hell we were. Eventually my gaze shifted from a wary one to one barely conscious. I started to realize that I had been bleeding this entire time. Perhaps I’d hit my head on a rock? And despite my best efforts my consciousness faded once again. Maybe I was imagining stuff, but the dried blood begs to differ. Revolver as he begs to be called is leading me towards a city.

“So, Goodbye for now Cowboy”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 pm
Digimon

[Patamon]: I tried to eat this little beast… Then it talked, I passed out for a while… when I awoke it offered consolation and advice. It’s strange that my brain would create such a guardian for me, perhaps it’s my Id… or maybe My Conscious? Anyway, it keeps trying to convince me I’m not insane, I don’t believe it, also He likes to be called Revolver… A coincidence that my mind would generate a “weapon” as a guardian and friend, I think not.

User Image

Male
Attribute: Data
Mammal Type

Attacks:
Boom Bubble: Bubble of Air inhaled and fired.
Wing Slap: Guess…  

lunamaster

lunamaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 pm
RESERVED  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:31 pm
RESERVED  

lunamaster

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:52 pm
Haha I am the first to greet you! (unless you haven't finished putting reserved posts in)

WELCOME TO DTI!!!!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff