Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Small Idea to help enhance "Latest Topics" section of guilds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonsnull

Dangerous Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 am
Okay so regarding the 'Latest Topics' part of guilds that you see when you click on an individual guild you are in while on guilds page. ((If I'm not being clear, I mean the thing that says 'Latest Topics on _______' then it gives a list of the 5 topics last posted in, the author of the Topic, the number of replies, and the date and time the last post was.)) I think it would be slightly more helpful (even more so in RP guilds where you can easily know if it is your turn to post) if under the section that says when the latest post is they give the username of the latest poster.

Also, I apologize if this was posted in the wrong area, I just wanted to get my idea out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 pm
I can see how putting the last poster on there would be helpful to rpers...
But... Couln't you just keep a good estimate of the time that you posted,
and so you know when another person posted there because it would be
later then yours? Or even the reply number on the post?

I don't really know the strings of taking turns in rps but I think there are still
pretty simple methods of keeping in track of the posts.

pheonix20222

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 am
I think putting the last poster could be achievable, but we have to check with Panagrammic on that. I don't know what the plans are for that right now and he is working on our Guild Treasury proposal  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:44 pm
Well, I understand that some may find this unnecessary, but with a lot on my mind, I don't have too good a memory on stuff like that and with a slow computer, the less unnecessary loading the better. I personally would find it helpful.
I just think it would be a good idea. I don't know anything about codes and stuff, but I figured it might be relatively simple as it is already done inside the guilds and even in the forums.  

Moonsnull

Dangerous Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items