Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:15 pm
I am currently open for art requests. I've gotten only one real suggestion from my watchers though. sad Thought I'd bring it to folks attentions here, maybe get some more ideas!

My FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shoki/ (there are also links to other art sites I use on there, in case FA is not your cup of tea)

Also, to clarify:
Requests are you telling me an idea you'd really like me to draw. It's totally free, there's just no guarantee I'll draw it since it's a request and therefore up to me if I want to do it or not. They are also subject to my own interpretation.
So, fire away! Is there a certain species you'd like to see? A favorite character you want to see more fanart of? A style you'd like me to try? Anything? Lemme know.

However, I will not be taking requests to draw your personal characters/fursonas/whatever. That's what commissions are for. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 pm
shoki_de_nai
I am currently open for art requests. I've gotten only one real suggestion from my watchers though. sad Thought I'd bring it to folks attentions here, maybe get some more ideas!

My FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shoki/ (there are also links to other art sites I use on there, in case FA is not your cup of tea)

Also, to clarify:
Requests are you telling me an idea you'd really like me to draw. It's totally free, there's just no guarantee I'll draw it since it's a request and therefore up to me if I want to do it or not. They are also subject to my own interpretation.
So, fire away! Is there a certain species you'd like to see? A favorite character you want to see more fanart of? A style you'd like me to try? Anything? Lemme know.

However, I will not be taking requests to draw your personal characters/fursonas/whatever. That's what commissions are for. 3nodding

You got some good art there. Any way, I was looking up on DA and I come across the next Fur book from Sofa Wolf Press and this guy must be one of the illustrators for it.

Seeing this piece: http://screwbald.deviantart.com/#/d3ijzan
I thought, how cool would it be if we had a guild photo like this. I mean we are like a family blaugh  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:23 pm
Kayian
shoki_de_nai

Also, to clarify:

You got some good art there. Any way, I was looking up on DA and I come across the next Fur book from Sofa Wolf Press and this guy must be one of the illustrators for it.

Seeing this piece: http://screwbald.deviantart.com/#/d3ijzan
I thought, how cool would it be if we had a guild photo like this. I mean we are like a family blaugh

A few things:

1. Thank you for the compliment.
2. That artist is Blotch aka Screwbald Spotcat, which is actually the collaborative works of two women.
3. If you are suggesting I draw a group shot of all the guild members as a request...You're nuts. The sheer amount of time and effort that would take would not be something most artists would ever do for free. Not to mention, that it would be difficult to keep it current as many people join or become inactive/leave all together on a regular basis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Bump? This is still open!  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:53 am
I was wondering, could you draw your own avatar? I'd love to see what it would look like in your art style.
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 am
Draw my avatar! blaugh  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:42 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
I was wondering, could you draw your own avatar? I'd love to see what it would look like in your art style.
heart

That would be kinda fun, I'll think about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:03 pm
Are you still open for requests? I have yet to have any 'sona art made... ;w;  

sickdevotion

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Nihilia_Arnter
Are you still open for requests? I have yet to have any 'sona art made... ;w;

shoki_de_nai

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games