Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is stronger?
  Uchihas
  Hyuugas
View Results

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:43 am
The Uchiha Clan or the Hyuuga Clan??? They say that that the Uchiha's are the strongest, but they trace the Sharingan to the Bkayugan(how is it spelled?)

Confused here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:59 pm
Sharingan - Camera Wheel Eye
Byakugan - White Eye (?)

I think that both clans are equally strong. Just because the Sharingan can be traced back to the Byakugan doesn't mean that the Byakugan can do what the Sharingan does. Or if it can, then it cannot do the job as well as the Sharingan can. The fact is that now the Sharingan and Byakugan are completely different even if they were at all once similar. Their purposes are different. The Sharingan "sees" jutsus and is able to "copy" them. But what it really does is it allows the user to see motions almost as if they were happening in slow motion and this gives the user time to anticipate the attack or imitate the hand motions. As Zabuza observed during his fight with Kakashi this gives the illusion that the Sharingan user is "copying" jutsu or "seeing" the future. The Byakugan on the other hand helps the user to see in ways they normally couldn't (far, far distances; through things; various types of x-ray; etc). Hyuugas can see almost anything when they have the Byakugan activated, but they can never copy jutsus. There isn't really a "better" clan. I think it depends on the user and how he or she uses their dojutsu bloodline. It's all in the skill.
When they say that Uchiha are the strongest, I think that means that that clan was known for its great number of well trained ninjas. Or perhaps it refers to Itachi's power because he is an Uchiha. Hmm... well I think knowing many jutsu is a sign of power and accomplishment in the ninja world, so maybe since Uchiha can learn many jutsu very quickly with the aid of their Sharingan they are considered very powerful.

Hope this helps. whee  

abrachasyn

Raiem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:48 pm
Well the Hyuuga clan can do all that whack stuff with their Gentle Fist techniques, but the Uchihas have the potential for the Mangekyou Sharingan which is like zomgwtfhax0rz powerful. I mean Kakashi could warp things/people onto another dimention neutral (Yes I realise he's not an Uchiha, but he still had the Mangekyou in those chapters)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:28 am
definitely uchiha clan. I mean look at kakashi and saske and saske brother. the sharingan eye is powerful.  

eguitarfreak

eguitarfreak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:33 am
another reason itachi killed his whole village without even a challenge except for sasuke.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:49 pm
eguitarfreak
another reason itachi killed his whole village without even a challenge except for sasuke.

i thought he killed the family  

pinoyidol2006

HopeToDie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:36 pm
xavy_sangabriel
eguitarfreak

i thought he killed the family

He killed everyone. And Sasuke was easy for him to beat... and still is.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:39 pm
There's no real answer.

It's based on your opinion. whee

enjay babe

P a r a K i s s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:00 pm
Generally I would say Byakugan is stronger and more useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:27 pm
The Uchiha Clan is more stronger than the Hyuga Clan...The Sharingan proves it. Though the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan, it still has more capabilities. The Uchihas are once the Lawmakers in Konoha. Their Clan was respected and considered the most powerful clan not until Itachi killed all of the Clan members except Sasuke..
ninja idea ninja idea ninja idea ninja idea ninja idea  

Nathan24

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:33 pm
Nico2489
The Uchiha Clan is more stronger than the Hyuga Clan...The Sharingan proves it. Though the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan, it still has more capabilities. The Uchihas are once the Lawmakers in Konoha. Their Clan was respected and considered the most powerful clan not until Itachi killed all of the Clan members except Sasuke..
ninja idea ninja idea ninja idea ninja idea ninja idea

You're Right!! ninja cool ninja cool ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:57 am
The Sharingan may be an evolved version of the Byakugan which makes it more powerful..? Sometimes the base weapon or power can be the most helpful. So which is it really? I cant say I just like the Sharingan best. Hehehe  

strelitzia_dream

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff