Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
How do you see AFG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When you think of AFG/AFtG, do you think...
  Positively
  Negatively
  Mixed
  Unsure
  Poll Monies!
View Results

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 pm
Jynxy The Cat
did this turn into a debate thread instead of a 'what do you find this place as' thread...? or was this always a debate thread...? and so far, whenever I see it, I associate it with 'a place to relax and have a little fun', though it still has its serious moments.

It can be both, we're just that desperate for activity. xd

Feel free to express yourself and don't worry about the replies if you don't want to reply back to anything. 3nodding

Over all, I'm getting the impression that the most common theme for everyone here is escape/more personal fun place or whatever you wanna call it. (I can't think well during the week, too tired.)

Mortella
Garek get white and be serious!

I'm a republican jew it's penny pinching at every turn and deals brokered where none is happy this way it's all fair .... Lol i kid i kid. But i always saw the presidential seat as the chairmen that worked as the captian when the captain wasn't here... really it would be the same job i have always just with a title.

That's just like The Man, trying to keep a wuffah down! But Pup Wuffie G. ain't gonna be no fool, mmhmm! He sees right through your flashy gimmicks to see your true purpose!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:11 pm
Yes your so right i want to steer the guild into economic prosperity put krissum in charge of the treasury and let her investing trategys work for the guild giving us an amazing net profit turn around on the smallest of donated items and securing the economic future for years to come.....and also letting freedom of religion go like wild firer and dare i say it let wemon have a say in the guild..... women who may or may not be straight....blasphemous ... but yes you see thrue my ruse for my full fledged plan for a Jewish afg state.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 pm
Mortella
Yes your so right i want to steer the guild into economic prosperity put krissum in charge of the treasury and let her investing trategys work for the guild giving us an amazing net profit turn around on the smallest of donated items and securing the economic future for years to come.....and also letting freedom of religion go like wild firer and dare i say it let wemon have a say in the guild..... women who may or may not be straight....blasphemous ... but yes you see thrue my ruse for my full fledged plan for a Jewish afg state.

My economic plan is more sound and can rank in more money! You see, if we give people 1000 gold for every person they get to join this guild and charge every new applicant 2000 gold for entry, we can solve both our activity and economic problems! biggrin

Oh yeah, and we can hire an army of people to click on the daily chance. It's how I made a chunk of my modestly insignificant fortune/getting by on scraps. xp

Vote me for president, the only representative of the Trapezoidal Party that won't enforce Yiddish Fridays! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:05 pm
I'm going to go for the far leftist ideal (tea party or republican ...either way it's all the same bull moose) Because charging for the sake and idea of charging and offering false reward is well kind of like having frequent flier rewards on a credit card and well ... wrong ...and someone will have to punch all of these numbers i feel sad for the poor schmuck who will have to do that ...and everyone knows it's naked Fridays Yiddish Saturdays ... god where did you go to temple?  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas