Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MafiaPrince11

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm
I havn't seen this anime scince I was a kid can anyone refresh my memory on what its about?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:05 pm
It's about the protection of earth from evil space aliens after the ancestors (or their the actual people) of the sailor scouts and moon lost their planet to them, and they keep finding survivors of their planet, an become stronger each and every day . . . It's also a very good love story, s i would put it under the action ramance category.  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

omgpopbitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm
its amazing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 pm
huh me too. but i do remember from when i was a kid it was all about love and stuff like that.  

Snowy One Piece Lover

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

NagisaFurukawaOkazaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 pm
It's starting to make a huge comeback in the US if you wanna get into it again, the unedited manga just started coming out along with Codename: Sailor V. And if I remember right, adult swim will be playing Sailor Moon this fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:38 am
i miSs thiS anime sO mUch.,i Was sO aDDicted tO thiS anIme.,i eVen kepT mY toY waNd oF saiLor mOon.,-^_^- whee whee whee 4laugh 4laugh  

mInt03

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Nineve-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:59 pm
Sailor Moon was the first anime I watched--I loved it. Heck, I still love it. So yeah, as far as plot, the main characters are all alien princesses of various planets who fight evil with sparkly magical attacks and idealism in such a pure, undiluted form that Light Yagami would probably die if exposed to it. When they aren't fighting evil, they're usually having romantic drama. It's very shoujo, in case you forgot. There were four seasons aired in the U.S., and a fifth one that was only in Japan due to weirder/darker subject matter and a couple of episodes where Sailor Moon's wearing nothing but a pair of angel wings.  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games