Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Idea - Multiple Member Banning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judge Magistrate IV

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:02 am
While there are a ton of ideas that should be implemented in guilds, the fact that you can only get rid of one member at a time is more annoying than having to go to the drug store at three in the morning for aspirin!

It's a pretty simple idea I think and should be done ASAP.

If this is an idea already stated my apologizes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 am
Flint Durem
While there are a ton of ideas that should be implemented in guilds, the fact that you can only get rid of one member at a time is more annoying than having to go to the drug store at three in the morning for aspirin!

It's a pretty simple idea I think and should be done ASAP.

If this is an idea already stated my apologizes.

I love the idea and since we can send invitations to multiples now, why not ban them- put check marks by their name and have it come up.. I will ask Pan  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 pm
I agree with this idea, especially for those who are trying to clean out a guild. I had to do that awhile ago to chop down the amount of banned users from the previous owners.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:34 am
Gave this idea to Panagrammic at the group chat on the 22nd of June and he is taking back to the staff for their spring cleaning meetings and try and get this one implemented for us.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Myra Sao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:06 pm
Wow. I want to express the usefulness of the idea, and like it. I am also glad that we actually have a Dev or Mod who we can liaise with to get the ideas to the staff. Brilliant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 am
I just took over Captaincy of a guild that I was VC on and have to clean out several forums to make way for the new ideas to be implemented. I really need this pushed thru!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces