• Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 pm
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
I'm working on the first post now. I'll link to the rp once it's done and posted. (weekends keep me very busy since they're major work days for me.)

EDIT: Okie dokie. The rp is up and going. Here's the link to it. :3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21848165

Now all i have left to do is finish Haitel and Xhirana's character pictures. XP

Man you are awesome!!

I am going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow... I will have wifi but i don't know how often ill be able to get on.

Haha, nah. Not awesome, just diligent. ^^;

No worries. I've been busy lately too so I'm sort of hoping for not so much a boom of activity but more a steady trickle. sweatdrop
But if it does boom I'll try to keep things reigned in so you don't get left completely in the dark. :3

I fixed Roses background.

I see that. It looks quite good. :3

Im going to have a new image of Rose soon. Well once my friend gets around to uploading it to the internet.

Okay, sounds good. I'm still working on a profile image for Haitel, I've just been busy lately.
I'm also waiting on a post from Elvira before I post again. I don't want anyone getting left behind (since it's just the 3 of us -_-).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 pm
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai

No worries. I've been busy lately too so I'm sort of hoping for not so much a boom of activity but more a steady trickle. sweatdrop
But if it does boom I'll try to keep things reigned in so you don't get left completely in the dark. :3

Im going to have a new image of Rose soon. Well once my friend gets around to uploading it to the internet.

Okay, sounds good. I'm still working on a profile image for Haitel, I've just been busy lately.
I'm also waiting on a post from Elvira before I post again. I don't want anyone getting left behind (since it's just the 3 of us -_-).

Its okay, when you get one up it will be awesome.
Yeah she said something about moving to her sisters so she wont be on for a bit on her status. So im not sure when she is going to get back.  

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 pm
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai

Yeah she said something about moving to her sisters so she wont be on for a bit on her status. So im not sure when she is going to get back.

Oh, I didn't see that. Thanks for telling me. Maybe I'll drop her a pm or something so she know's we're waiting for her when she has time to post. =/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 am
Oh, I didn't see that. Thanks for telling me. Maybe I'll drop her a pm or something so she know's we're waiting for her when she has time to post. =/
Yeah im getting a little impatient even though she is moving. Im not one for waiting when i role play.  

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:13 pm
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai

Something funny happened with my last quote confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 pm
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai

Oh, I see that. Sorry about the wait too. My work load just picked up, so I've been busy. I'll post something right now, it probably won't be as long as my usual posts though. sweatdrop  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:46 pm
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai

Oh, I see that. Sorry about the wait too. My work load just picked up, so I've been busy. I'll post something right now, it probably won't be as long as my usual posts though. sweatdrop

Its okay, we all have lives so we get busy at some point.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 pm
Just putting this our there, that if anyone new wants to join they more more then welcome!  

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:33 pm
wow! Are we still doing this or is it to old?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:05 pm
*agrees with Rockriver*
I keep a diff time table then y'all
But I would love-love to jump in

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4