Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 pm
Who here is a Yang and greedy?

Anyways~I'm just asking who here is a Yang and is very very greedy with men/women? Like, they expect alot from them...like body,chect,face,cuteness,butt,and sexiness?Like you actually care for what your dream girl is. My cousin is like that and i am sort of like tht.....
OH and this is to all of you hmong peoples.

i've heard stories about tigers and dragons turning to humans. do you believe so? i like these stories told by my ancestors/parents because they are interesting. what about you guys?? You heard any interesting stories from your parents? Mind kinda sharing it here?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:24 pm
ok so this is what i heard from my dad.
a young boy named Yeng is poor. One day, he goes out to a forest, and he sees this white tiger with nine eyes. Yeng was scared. Anyways, the tiger asked him if he wanted any wishes. He would grant them in exchange for life..So he wishes to be rich.. The tiger tells him to go back home.So he does, and bam! Alot of gold on his bed. Next day, he comes and thanks the tiger and he says" i do not have a life to give away, but please be patient."
Tiger says" Little boy, i will grant you a wish if i can eat your parents up."
Yeng was NOT dumb, but he made a wish for something.Tiger granted it and told him to bring his parents for him to eat. Next day, he comes without his parents and thnks him again.
" i am sorry, Nine Eyes Tiger, but my parents left without me yesterday. So you will not eat my parents" said Yeng.

OF cours the tiger said" i will grant you a wife, but when you have children, i will take them instead." Yeng did not approve of this but the tiger granted it anyways. Yeng eventually found a girl and grew up to have 2 sons and a daughter. He brings a knife and says" Thank you, but we need food now."
Tiger says" your children has grown but they are not here. if you want food, you will need to kill me."
tiger got mad of Yeng's excuses, and of course, yeng killed him and brought the nine eyed tiger home to his family, and sold some of the tiger's part for a fortune.  

Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items