Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Master Skyler searching for slaves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lions Share

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:38 pm
Picture – User Image
Name - Skyler
Gender - male
Age - 21

Personality - Charming, kind and lenient but will not tolerate too much disobedience
Bio – A young man who is always looking for an attractive young female slave to have work for him and for the occasional pleasure. Wealthiest man in town/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 pm
o.o "how young are you looking for?" asks a petite redhead with green eyes and short, red hair. she's just under 5 feet tall, and dressed in an elegant Victorian Lolita-styled dress.  

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

The Lions Share

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 pm
selune dusk
o.o "how young are you looking for?" asks a petite redhead with green eyes and short, red hair. she's just under 5 feet tall, and dressed in an elegant Victorian Lolita-styled dress.

Anywhere between 13-19 ( but they have to be well developed to suit his "purposes")  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 pm
smmcs_skyler
selune dusk

Anywhere between 13-19 ( but they have to be well developed to suit his "purposes")

she looks down at her feet, shamefully. "oh... I'm sorry." she had a feeling sh knew what he meant by that.

"um... are mine good enough?" she asked, blushing as she pressed her chest against him, standing on her tip-toes. her breasts were only small C-cups.  

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

The Lions Share

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 pm
selune dusk
smmcs_skyler
selune dusk

she looks down at her feet, shamefully. "oh... I'm sorry." she had a feeling sh knew what he meant by that.

"um... are mine good enough?" she asked, blushing as she pressed her chest against him, standing on her tip-toes. her breasts were only small C-cups.

"Good enough" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 pm
smmcs_skyler
selune dusk
smmcs_skyler
selune dusk

she gasped. "realy!?" biggrin and hugged him tightly. 4laugh

"I'm 14." she said. 3nodding  

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

The Lions Share

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 pm
selune dusk
smmcs_skyler
selune dusk
smmcs_skyler
selune dusk

she gasped. "realy!?" biggrin and hugged him tightly. 4laugh

"I'm 14." she said. 3nodding

Haha ok smile (lets move this to pm shall we? i like pm for some reason)  
Master profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games