Hello, Everyone.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 pm
I apologize for my absence as a Vice Captain, especially to those of you who have requested admission into the guild and have had to wait. I hope you guys will be forgiving. I'm not sure when the last time the rest of our officers were on, or where they are (Except for Rai since we talk often on PlayStation Network), but I do hope that we can all try re-kindle our guild flame and start more activities for summer. I'm not as active as I have been, due to college and other forums, but I'm going to try and dedicate myself to my Square-Enix family on Gaia. If anyone has any questions about anything, or any suggestions for summer activities, or anything else, drop me a PM, or email or IM me at: aerith_gainsboroughvii@hotmail.com If you do email me, please provide a subject so I know it isn't a virus or any other harmful mail.

Thanks,
Aerith  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am
I just remember that my IM is set to nobody can add me, so that's out of the question. Still, you all may email me if you have suggestions or anything else you need to discuss about the forum. If you need to talk to Raijin, then I can be sure to deliver a message to him, since I talk to him often.

Also, this topic is now unlocked, so feel free to comment.  

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces