Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

Everything was hers, only when Dysi was thrown out did she begin the complex of feeling like she wasn't important nor beautiful after he left . In a slump and anger when she chased him off... after he proclaimed his anger of having cubs of another. Whom WAS her mate. The agonist and pure hatred made her denote all his children in to lower ranks and chase them off along with him.. Except for Vailea and Tsura. Thoughs were hers as she practically raised them as her own. HE- brought so many cubs that weren't hers and stayed out for so long that her heart grew to love another. Her mate Nanashi..

But being so used to having multiple men at her beck and call, she claimed a certain black cheetah from the past. The one cheetah she had a short cub romance with but left trying to save her and only was chased out when he tried to take her away.. or so the story was told. She brought him in to the pride, claiming him but after recent events.. she became angry at him for 'cheating' on her and betraying her with his admiration to another cheetah female whom wasn't twice as beautiful! Or, maybe it was the anger talking. Calling the girl to dance for them, she could see it... the dance WASNT for her and her mate.. It was for him... Later after she confronted her.. Threats and pure intention of separating them but this wasn't the real problem... She felt unimportant and unbeautiful, those feelings that she never thought she would feel. So, to grasp on to her title- she took it out on others. A certain small blue cheetah came up to her mother's paws... and finally she realized after speaking to this small cheetah. Her daughter Emi, she realized how childish she was being.. and so she called on Tabia while she sent Nyeusi off for a mission...

'Miss Tabia was crying the other day..'
'Oh?'
'She said that when you love someone you sometimes cry.. I asked her if she loved me and she said always.. But why do people cry for love mommy? I thought it was a happy feeling..'
'...... My Emi..it is hard to explain..'
'Tabia helped me make you a crown! And-and..we're friends! I love her momma! But not as much as you! How can I make Miss Tabia stop crying..'
'....You can't my dear.. but not to worry.. I shall talk with her and see if I can help?'
'Please Momma! Would you! PLEEEEAASSEE~'
'Of course..'

She awaited at the highest point of the crater, the edges that were just barely thick enough to hold one cheetah. Often sitting here to look over her pride and talk with Mana but this time... her company was not of such. It was a female...Having a certain fire cheetah bring Tabia to talk with her. She hunched forward, sitting as she watched now, the roguelands around their home. That forest where many cheetahs were hidden in case of an attack. What was she fighting for? Why was she acting this way? Like a child.. but she couldn't help it! It felt like everyone was turning their back on her and she couldn't take it! So she just.. had to make sure she was number one again. That's all. So she waited.. ears back but relaxed as she closed her eyes to feel the air. She was still beautiful, but she didn't think so.. To her. Being beautiful was when people loved you and admired you.. Looked at you with lust and love.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Tabia stood just down from the edge of the crater, her veils and seed jewelery clean and polished, her golden eyes line with khol, and her fur groomed within an inch of her life. She looked beautiful and poised, elegant and sensual.

Below, in her den, she had left a message with Ajani for her dark lover. It spoke of all that was in her heart, all the words she could not say, all the love she could not give freely. Her heart was his fully, even if her body was not, and should she not...should she not come home after this encounter, he needed to know that she'd found Paradise with him, and the past few moons had been the best of her life. She'd said her goodbyes to her student as well, letting him know how proud she was of him. Ajani would grow into a perfect Entertainer.

Tabia was intelligent as she was lovely, and she was fairly sure that she should die on impact from this height, but if she didn't, she'd concealed enough drop-seed in her jewelery to kill her quickly when swallowed, before any of the healers, or any of the fighters, could get to her through the under bush.

Knowing she had done all she could, Tabia cleared her mind, and with a steady paw and calm eyes, approached her Queen, bowing low, exactly seven paces behind her as was proper, remaining with her brow to the stone until told to rise.

Lorne_Sionn

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 pm
She felt the need to sit up taller when her opposite had come behind her. Slowly inclining her next to the side.. not to even show her face at the other. "You may rise..." Then looked back out in to the roguelands. Easily seemed quite tamed from how others precieved her to be, for some reason.. the calm was almost unnerving. "You have been busy as of late, I heard you have become one of the most famous Currency Entertainer.. Congratulations.. " Her voice was low, yet proud in some way, Mana would have noted the element of change of what proud was verses how she always acted. He knew it when she climbed him in ranks.

"I have also heard... what you have been doing. I would like to tell you that nothing goes unseen in my pride. The rumors can quickly become truth can't they... Next time. I suggest not eyeing him the whole time as you dance before us..." A soft chuckle as she patted the ground then her arm. "One thing I do get... is jealous. Especially of my entertainers."Softly licking and grooming her face...

"Sad is it that you have been shown an image of me that is not so delicate.. not so....forgiving~" Turning to look at the girl then signalling to the side of her. "Come...~ sit with me.... My entertainer." Noting all the things that Emi had said, how sad she was that Tabia had won over her trust. Was that a bad thing? Nyoka didn't know yet, it was almost offending that Tabia tried to go after someone. Oh she had much to learn it seemed... Life wasn't always easy but for once. She thought maybe this time around she would cut someone a break.. and not cut their throats or push them over the side of the crater. Which she wanted to do to Tabia, but Emi... her concern had soften her.. Saying Tabia was sad.. Tabia was gone for many days.. she would see what was wrong.. the fact that she tried to- no. Nyoka was in the wrong..

She shouldn't- no.. Not again.. Repeating the same Dysi story over again and it was not about to happened, she knew that when Emi knocked sense out of her.. Maybe she truly was in love and why get in the way of such beauty? She should know the rules to the pride, why couldn't she have made this easier! Retire then seek a mate! Arg.. Rolling her eyes. Why did it have to be her Ex.. closing her eyes softly as she rose her head. Thinking, lightly... Letting the wind flow through her fur as it were searching for resting grounds..

"Its a dangerous game your playing...my darling~.."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 pm
Tabia rose to her paws, and with the hard won grace of a dancer, of a feline who practiced as many hours a day as a fighter, who pushed and punished their bodies just as much, and came to sit beside her Queen.

There was no fear in her eyes, none in her posture. Tabia had shed those emotions all last night, while she had cried and thrown rocks against her den's wall, venting anger and fear and sadness all at once, till it was burnt out of her. Now, there was only calm, a quiet acceptance that these next few moments might be her last, but if they were, she would live them well.

" Thank you for your praise my Queen, I am loyal to the Pride. My blood has always been my oath, and it is yours to shed as you see fit." Tabia's voice was its usual, sensual half purr, " As the the rumors, they are not rumors, they are truth. I have been spending my free time with Nyeusi, when not with clients. "

The Entertainer looked out over the plains, then glanced down to the long distance below, yes the fall would kill her. It would be over quickly, there was at least that to be thankful for.

She turned her beautiful khol lined golden eyes back to her Queen's, the glint in them almost a challenge, almost...but not, " I play no game with you my Queen, for I know my place. The Pride owns my body, I gave my oath when I came home, but it can not own my heart, for it is the only thing that is truly mine, and I have chosen to give it to Nyeusi. It is my death sentence, I know...but it is my choice, and that also can not be taken from me."

Yes, there was steel under that silk.

Lorne_Sionn

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 am
Those eyes she stared at, were loyal ones. That she knew. Determined and unfrightened. She admired them, as if she were looking straight in to her own eyes. No matter what happened. That brave face.

"Hmm... that serious? .. [ silenced moment ] And you defend it with every ounce of you."

That question sounded more like a trap than a question of just curiosity. Of course, that was how everyone felt about Nyoka. Always walking on shells, just she praised her entertainers that could dance around them. Those, she would give special treatments for their dedication to her. Not because of ego, more because they have now understood her roots.. and how she too, once danced on egg shells with grace. Tabia was more than an exception for that, she would grant her the gift that all entertainers ever wanted.

"Your punishment would be a sentence of another kind.. and since you know your place so well.. " She looked at her, from looking out in to the roguelands as she did periodicly throughout their conversation. To relax and think upon her next actions. "Become apart of my council and the unity will be blessed by me.." A genuine kind nod was given there after. "Our.. history has seen the last of it's chapters and yours have yet to begin.." The strictness in her eyes as she told her this, as if giving her a promotion for all the work it had been to be here today.

"I don't want my prized entertainers to leave me. I am the jealous type as it is with the want and desire to protect you.. part ways like a mother would." She knew that, now- Tabia understood what she was saying. "I built this place.. my paws are rawed and I had to sacrifice everything .. So that you all, wouldn't have to.. This place tries you, makes you better than when you stepped foot in this place. That makes you exceed in what one does best.. so many take it for granted- or so Ive seen.. " The comment of comfort- Mostly directed at the entertainers for everyday- fighters and merchants of all kinds would risk themselves everytime they left these grounds. But even then, even then. She would have their back covered.. always- except for the disobbidiant. Those worth her time.

"I hope you will take this new sentence as a blessing.." Leaning over to her entertainer and softly brushing her paw against her. "I see too much of myself in you.. it's almost frightening.. But the difference is.. I wouldn't trust me... Please don't make me regret my words.. I don't want to have to kill such a beautifully strong face..Non the less, I need someone to take care of my other entertainers.. " It seemed like she did a new turn around- and little did anyone know. She had aspirations for Tabia above all else.. Though it hurt to let go- she would not fault Nanashi ever again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:28 pm
If Tabia was surprised to be alive and promoted, it did not show on her beautiful face, nor did she flinch when her Queen's paw came to brush over her cheek.

Instead he khol lined eyes lowered in obedience, and her sultry purr was neutral,though in her heart she knew she had escaped death by the bare fur of her tail, " You honor me my Queen. I will serve you well. My blood is my Oath."

Tabia brought her eyes back up, to meet those of who she served, the mask of the entertainer back in place, " It should not frighten you my Queen, it should comfort you. For you know that others, will hold the Pride in paws that understand yours and will keep the Pride in the safety you have hard won for it. I will not fail in the duties you have given me."

With a graceful lowering of her body, and then arching of her back, in a classic bow, she asked in her smoky tones, " By your leave, may I go to the council as it is now and begin to learn and understand what it is I must do to keep your entertainers safe from all those they serve within the clan, and without out when they earn the rank of Geisha and some become assassin as well."

It had been the path Tabia had taken before she had come to this point, so she knew the dangers that faced an entertainer when she or he was outside the protective cliffs of the Pride's home.

Lorne_Sionn

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff