Welcome to Gaia! ::

FMG:The Future Mangaka Guild.

Back to Guilds

Aspiring manga artists and long-time fans of anime and manga,your haven is here. 

Tags: manga, anime, japanese, drawing, friends 

Reply The FMG Main
New Rule >.<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Haruist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 pm
Hey guys,not much to ask of you,but wouldn't it not hurt to ask permission before starting any events of your own? >-<

Sorry,i'm not being mean or anything,it's just that we need to have an organized schedule,and things that I plan to do are being pushed back. Plus,I want to be able to learn about the events that you propose! I'm interested in them,i really am. And i also want everyone to know about it,so i can send a guild announcement for our more lazy members xD

So yeah,sorry guys,it's just that we need some organization here,I'm sorry i can't be on everyday,i have school,and all that 3D life crap.

99.9999% of the time I will say yes to whatever you want to do with the guild,honestly >o<

Just ask~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 am
Like... what would be an example? O_o  

BroHanSein

II Striker II
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:25 pm
xClubbed2Deathx
Like... what would be an example? O_o

I think what she means is that she wants us to let her know and approve of an event we plan on doing. An event like a contest or a guild project or something.

Don´t worry, as long as forum making doesn´t need to be pre-advised, I don´t think (hope) I´ll cause much trouble. ; )  
The FMG Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games