Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm
For those of you who recently joined the Ultimate DBZ guild, first, I'd like to say Welcome!

Next, if you want to take part in the guild role play, you must make a profile in the profiles section.

Here is a perfect example of the current profile layout.

For Nameks this is what you follow

Username: X_iiSEEoAREeWHYii_X

Character name: Violin (Namekien)

Power Level: 3,200

Stamina: 3,290

Bio: Violin is King Piccolo's youngest son. Violin though never hatched from his egg for a reason unknown. But about twenty years back Violin finally hatched. Unlike some of his brothers he does look like a normal Namekien, he also acts like one, peaceful and gentle but fierce when angered. Violin is now here to fight for the greater good.

An Ultimate Attack: Mouth Energy Wave

A Super attack: Masenko

Normal Ki attack: Demon Kick

For Nameks: Full Heal/ Half Heal

Pic: User Image

As you can see, everything that was required had been filled out. I don't think even the regulars who post here have a profile as good as this one.

Anyway, step 1 to participate in the guild role-play is to fill out a profile.

Step 2, is to PM me to first of all let me know you've got a profile for me to see, and then to ask me where in the RP can you start.

And the final step is to post in regards to the suggestion made. What you type is completely up to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 pm
For new Saiyans only!

Please indicate in your profile whether or not you are good or evil. This will help me determine where you start.

User Image
Gaia name: Destroyer Angel Noxios
Name: Spinage
Race: Saiyan
HP: 40000
Stamina: 90000
Bio: When Freeza was in control of the saiyans he sended a group of weak saiyan kids to a unkown cursed planet, Spinage was of the kids and was three months, They Scatterd on the planet. A small group landed in a forrest area and was found by a misterious race, The Saiyans that where strong enouch to fight try to fight but the race uses a stange technic to over power the Saiyans. Some runned away and some stayed with the race. Spinage was one of them, He was trained not only on phisical combat but also in spritiual combat. after some years he learned that profits foretold that they where comming and that they are the next profits. but the ritual had a cost, The newly profits need to eat a poisonus plant called green furr. By eating the plant they can reach partly the otherworld, Spinage was one of the few that returned from the other world. But the chance to not return was not the only price, most of them including Spinage changed from personality and gained green hair. After mutlible time visiting the other world with his mind he become known as the visitor there and learned the way how the transform in super saiyan and stronger. but do of his lack of aggression and love for fight he only can transform in the first form.

Basic ki attack: Destructo Disk

Super Ki attack: Spirit bom

Ulimate Ki attack: Defkadenz(or better know as death can dance, he close his eyes and starts hoping around(like dancing) And chant Def Ka Denz (like how goku say's kamehameha) on the z Spinage Launch a shadow of him towards the enemy he is looking at. note he can't launch if not looking at one, and the shadow can only be seen by the ones who have be in the otherworld at least once

Gear:
Scouter
Saiyan armor for fighting
Saiyan armor for more formal things (with shoulder guards, skirt and a cape)
A native looking Saiyan armor (build with natrual things such as leather treebarks and bone)

Transformations:
Super Saiyan
Oozaru (He can control that form, but become more aggressive and fully regain the love to fight)
Inner Beast (roughly the same with the Oozaru but he turns into a more human shaped from, like in the movie that i shall not name and his power wont change, but as his Oozaru form he become more aggressive and regain his love to fight, With that form he dont need a blutz waves to transform)

Special ability's:
Partially traveling to the other world (he travel with his mind not his body, so can cant touch or move any thing, he can only listen and seen and talk off course)
Feeling the natrual energy of planets

Side:
Vegeta's sayians

This profile shown here indicates that this saiyan is on the side of good.

An evil saiyan would show Malachor's saiyans.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:34 pm
We need more human based characters! This profile here will show you what a perfect human profile looks like and yet, without a picture.

Username: Ochru
Character name: Kai Hiwatari
Race: Human
HP: 1800
Stamina: 2000
Bio: Living in the Renaissance Galaxy, Kai Hiwatari has become quite the accomplished farmer. He has his own product line of food, which almost everybody in that galaxy uses. He used to be a professional Bey-Blader when he was younger as a hobby. When that went by the way side for Kai, farming is what he did.

He is about to learn that his wife empress dee has died due to the Arcossian prince Frieza. He is unaware that Terry Bogard had also made the trip out to Planet Vegetasai also deceased thanks to Frieza.

Normal Ki Based Attack: Kai atomic suflex (a close ranged back breaker)
Super Ki Based Attack: Summoning Dranzer (A fire phoenix appears at his side for a beautiful fire-based attack)
Ultimate Ki based attack: The multi-tool (Every tool that Kai has, he throws at his opponent. Due to the overall weight and sharpness of these tools, it can one hit KO anything it hits)
Picture: (Coming soon!)

Please notice the ki based attacks. I see that the normal one is like Taijutsu. Very unique thinking here, Ochru and good job at creating this profile!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 pm
King of fire acid has been banned

For those of you who are thinking about making fun of me and others who seriously like this guild and who seriously want to participate in this guild, you had better quit the guild right this second.

King of Fire Acid has been banned for trolling and for doing what I am warning the rest of you about.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:55 pm
Transformer profile example

Username:
Character name:
HP: 0
Stamina: depends on who made you.