Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Cross to Eden

Back to Guilds

A guild focused on obeying Gods word. If you dont want to live a life of godliness for Christ then this is not the guild for you! 

Tags: Christian, Bible, Cross, Jesus, Eden 

Reply A Cross to Eden
Hmmm...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Berenich Machavian

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 am
I see that this guild has been idle for over 6 months. I'm starting to wonder why. Do we not care about His word anymore?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 am
Ryota Kobayashi
I see that this guild has been idle for over 6 months. I'm starting to wonder why. Do we not care about His word anymore?

Please, don't misunderstand. Message from God and Grace from God rarely get online anymore. They still love the Lord and His Word, they just don't get on Gaia much anymore. I can't say much for anyone else in the Guild, however.  

ChristDied Dot Com

Prophet

Berenich Machavian

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 pm
Micah Seven Eighteen
Ryota Kobayashi

Please, don't misunderstand. Message from God and Grace from God rarely get online anymore. They still love the Lord and His Word, they just don't get on Gaia much anymore. I can't say much for anyone else in the Guild, however.

Well, yes, I know those two still care, and I know they're both busy, but this guild has several other members that have just kinda let it sit here and idle away.  
A Cross to Eden

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games