Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Questions/Comments/ Suggestions
Does Orb own them?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 pm
I was reading something about the G Project of the gundam seed series and it got me wondering: if morgenroete is part of orb and they created the first gundams of the Atlantic Federation doesn't that mean Orb has part-ownership of those gundams?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 am
Good Question I must say!  

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 am
Interesting to say morgenroete wanted to do this behind the Orb Union's Goverment back, due to them wanting to do this for reasons such as- Wanting to end the war, couldn't produce this with the Orb Goverment backing them up due to the fact that Orb's in a neutral state, and they wanted to use this as a way to build there own gundams and moblie suits for Orb. Maybe even more then that who knows?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 pm
x-HigherState
Interesting to say morgenroete wanted to do this behind the Orb Union's Goverment back, due to them wanting to do this for reasons such as- Wanting to end the war, couldn't produce this with the Orb Goverment backing them up due to the fact that Orb's in a neutral state, and they wanted to use this as a way to build there own gundams and moblie suits for Orb. Maybe even more then that who knows?

wow  

Xx-Alw4ys-Fr3sh-xX
Crew

iMiss Classy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm
x-HigherState

Questions/Comments/ Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games