User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv & Lilac
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Reunion?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I missed her so much!!

Apparently Liv was surprised by Roxie having gotten Prefect. Oh right, Roxie had been too stunned to pass the news along to Mrs Scott-Wright. Thankfully, Liv's excitement brought a smile to the blonde's face. "I mean, yea, probably. Though I'm most looking forward to the Prefect's Bath. Apparently it's lovely and huge! Plus, it only locks the opposite gender out. Stupid castle builders forgot about the gays and lesbians." She cackled, a smirk on her own face. She knew she'd get arse-deep in trouble if she actually gave Liv any of those confiscated goods... but if Liv just happened to find out, well... t'wounldn't be Roxie's fault.

Green eyes twinkled as Rox listened to Liv saying that she'd written a bunch of lyrics, though would have to mix them up. Roxie turned to reach into her bag as well. "Oh aces, me too. I've got them all in this note.... Olivia! Are those written on textbook pages?!" No way would Liv be that careless and destructive...... okay, so there was totally a way Liv would be exactly that careless and destructive, but now wasn't the time. "We've been together three minutes and you're already about to give me an aneurysm, Livs. Now come on, we've got to pop on the train so I can go to a super boring meeting." She sighed playfully at her friend, then gestured over toward the train so they could find their seats.

{{Wearing :: Pink Prefect}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Jᴀɴᴇ
          Tʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ
          Iғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ Tɪᴛᴀɴɪᴄ, ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴡɪᴍ
          Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
          I ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ɪғ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇs ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          I ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴛᴏɴᴇs
          I ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ, I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ