Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:30 pm
Comic Con SD is coming up and I have been working on this for the time that Gaia shows up there.

Now, I can't become "exactly" like him, but I can come close. ((black body))

As far as the hair goes. My mate says that she has a friend that will make it, when she fills her other orders. =/

Here is what I am becoming...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here is how it turned out...

Now, I made some slight changes, the dark blue-ish lining, I made that with black fur like my tail and why am I holding my tail?

Because the slit for it still needs to be cut out, its right under the yin-yang. That is another thing. Instead of the bow in the back and the fact that I certainly can't have the two beside me. I put that on the back.

Now I am thinking of putting the name ((Kayian)) in kanji in the back, though idk if that would be to much, but I kinda think the yin-yang alone is....eh what do you all think?

And yes that's a shiatsu cushion in the back. I tend to have back pains every once in a while....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 pm
You could get a zentai suit for the body, but the head would be a different thing. You should get yourself a fursuit head.

Also, nice martial arts belts.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 pm
Less is more when it comes to adding Kanji, so I'd avoid it.

The rest are just ideas and have little to do with the original outfit. You definitely don't have to take any of it as advice.

Instead, you may want to try adding a white cloth belt near the waist of the cloak-like garment. Leave it open on the front, but loosely tie it as if it were to hang diagonally from your hip. It shouldn't fall, but it shouldn't be hugging tightly against your body either.

Don't wear a regular t-shirt underneath if you can avoid it, since the seams are unseemly. xp Try something closer to a long sleeved shirt maybe?

Maybe try shoulder pads...No, not outer ones. The 80s ones.
http://www.ultimatedynasty.net/fashion.html
Yes, women are wearing them but even modern mens suits are actually constructed to give the same look without the pads.
You can "test" it out by getting small kleenex packets or something and sticking them under there. It's just gotta be relatively flat and half circled.

Not sure how it's constructed, but almost looks as though the black fuzzies should wrap around the back like a collar. The whole thing forming a circle you wrap yourself in.

And if you can, accessorize! Black and White only. Leave colors at the door unless it's a very bold statement. Bold as in, you drape over your shoulder a pinned red sash... sort of a roman-y thing though and less Asian.

Anyway, that's all my useless thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:12 am
Garek Maxwell
Less is more when it comes to adding Kanji, so I'd avoid it.

The rest are just ideas and have little to do with the original outfit. You definitely don't have to take any of it as advice.

Instead, you may want to try adding a white cloth belt near the waist of the cloak-like garment. Leave it open on the front, but loosely tie it as if it were to hang diagonally from your hip. It shouldn't fall, but it shouldn't be hugging tightly against your body either.

Don't wear a regular t-shirt underneath if you can avoid it, since the seams are unseemly. xp Try something closer to a long sleeved shirt maybe?

Maybe try shoulder pads...No, not outer ones. The 80s ones.
http://www.ultimatedynasty.net/fashion.html
Yes, women are wearing them but even modern mens suits are actually constructed to give the same look without the pads.
You can "test" it out by getting small kleenex packets or something and sticking them under there. It's just gotta be relatively flat and half circled.

Not sure how it's constructed, but almost looks as though the black fuzzies should wrap around the back like a collar. The whole thing forming a circle you wrap yourself in.

And if you can, accessorize! Black and White only. Leave colors at the door unless it's a very bold statement. Bold as in, you drape over your shoulder a pinned red sash... sort of a roman-y thing though and less Asian.

Anyway, that's all my useless thoughts.

Thanks for the feed back  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash