Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Demon master looking for a female slave (on almost daily)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lxl Greed lxl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:03 am
Plain and simple I'm a Demon Lord of the under world and I want a slave. Must be between the ages of 13 and 16, shy in nature, and likes to please her master. Respond if interested, Nekos, Shewolfs, and She Demons welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm
If age is that important I can switch her age from 17 to 16. I'm on quite a lot, but Friday I have to go home and Saturday and Sunday I'll be at my boyfriend's and volunteering. I should be around all afternoon Friday because I'll get home at 12. After Saturday and Sunday I won't be busy.

Name: Claire Bain
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
History: Claire was born from a financially unstable family. Her father was an alcoholic and her mother was weak and lacked what one would call a backbone. Due to her father’s heavy drinking, he became abusive towards her and her mother. When Claire was ten, her father beat her mother to death, leaving Claire to fend for herself. Up until she was fifteen, she was responsible for all of the ‘feminine’ duties of the household; on her birthday, her father admitted her into a rigorous two year program that taught her how to be a proper lady. Once she finished, her father then sent her off to the auctions to be auctioned off to the highest bidder in hopes to be paid a fair amount for her.
Relevant information: Claire is relatively shy and quiet; due to her past experiences with men she is very skittish. She loves to read books and hates loud noises as she tends to cry when people yell at her. She’s terrified of thunder.
Seme, uke, seke? Uke
Appearance: User Image  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 am
lxl Greed lxl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Miki
Species: Half Human, Half wolf
Demeanor: She is shy around humans and anyone that looks human, though once she is with an animal she is playful and happy. She will do anything not to get hurt and dislikes cages and chains, blood, and pain. She will try to make her master happy and will become her master's own loyal pet, she will like to snuggle with her master and sleep close to him, she seeks praise.
Position: uke
Bio: She was abandoned at birth and placed into the middle of a forest, she was raised by different animals as a child. One day some hunters found her, and sold her to a slave shop, she had never wore cloths before (but has always worn her bow) she was captured and finds them uncomfortable. She might like someone if they are kind to her, she is rarely ever mean or angry, but at first she will be very scared.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games