Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
New Series: Bizenghast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rhyashonna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Bizenghast is a series that TP is releasing in June or July (I can't remember which)

Does anyone else plan on getting it? I know I'm going to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:20 pm
rhyashonna
Bizenghast is a series that TP is releasing in June or July (I can't remember which)

Does anyone else plan on getting it? I know I'm going to.

What's it about?  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:01 am
I haven't heard about it yet, the name doesn't sound familiar, if I like what it is about then yeah I would give it a chance at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:18 pm
It's about a girl named Dinah who sees spirits and starts to go insane.
Here's the description from the TP site:
"When a young girl moves to the forgotten town of Bizenghast, she uncovers a terrifying collection of lost souls that leads her to the brink of insanity. One thing becomes painfully clear: The residents of Bizenghast are just dying to come home."

They have a Manga Player for it here: http://tokyopop.com/news/mangaplayer.php
It's the fifth one down.  

rhyashonna

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:41 am
rhyashonna
It's about a girl named Dinah who sees spirits and starts to go insane.
Here's the description from the TP site:
"When a young girl moves to the forgotten town of Bizenghast, she uncovers a terrifying collection of lost souls that leads her to the brink of insanity. One thing becomes painfully clear: The residents of Bizenghast are just dying to come home."

They have a Manga Player for it here: http://tokyopop.com/news/mangaplayer.php
It's the fifth one down.

Geh! Not my cup-o-tea. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:57 am
I think it looks neat, I shall try to get it when it comes out, there are so many books I want, its really hard keeping up with the series I already own.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rhyashonna

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:49 pm
Same here. I have a lot of series that I started to buy, but need get the last few volumes of, like Chobits, I just got volume 6 yesterday.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:36 pm
I own all of chobits, one of me favorites^^" I am actually not doing too bad on keeping up with manga that I already own, but I am falling behind on the ones that I want to start^^;  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rhyashonna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:53 pm
I keep starting too many. Luckily, a lot of them are short series, like FLCL, which was only 2 books. But I have four series I have to finish getting sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:36 am
I might get Bizenghast. It sounds like something that I might be interested in. I just hope that it is something that can keep my interest. xp  

Tobias Mule

beanclam

Fashionable Star

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:47 am
well, I think it's only gonna be 3 volumes, so I won't have to worry about losing interest and then stop buying the series (arg... grammar... leaving.... my brain).

I've actually been waiting for Bizenghast since the author announced that she'd gotten the contract with TP. The author/artist, M. Alice Legrow, penned "Nikolai." One of the stories from RSOM (vol. 2, I think).

Anyway, I frequent another forum where a lot of fellow TP artists and fans hang out... and a lot of members have been eagerly awaiting Bizeghast... myself included. ^_^  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games