Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Going on vacation; will be gone for a week.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:28 am
I'm posting this now, as I just totally had a blond moment thinking that I wasn't going until next Tuesday, but I'm going this Tuesday to Vancouver! This is my first time going that far into western Canada and staying, opposed to being stuck at Calgary International for four hours, being an eastern Canadian, so naturally I am very excited.

Any one else going somewhere fun for Summer?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:46 am
Dang it if you had time I would say you should drop down into Washington and we could totally chill! Hope you will have fun Ishtar  

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:18 am
No, I'm stuck here in New York. I'm sorry I haven't been posting very much...
I'm actually having some trouble over here of various forms. Nothing horrible, just unsettling, and causing me to now want to stay in one place and unfortunately have to. And I haven't been online as much as I used to be.

Have fun on vacation, though. Tell me how it goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 am
^^ You can always come get lost in Vancouver with me, it would be a blast, seeing that I have a terrible sense of direction and get side tracked. Even so that I am going with just my sister and know no one from there. xD But thanks, I'll try my best to not pull a Julia in Miletos with my limited funding. ;D

^ Well, hopefully whatever is ailing you eases in time. I won't ask, but you have my full attention and support if you need it. And sometimes staying at home, relaxing is better than going out and spending all your funds. Finally, I'll be sure to tell you how my trip went, I know they have a large Japanese part of their town, and I'm not expecting to leave with a copy of SFC DQ VI for $20, but I do have a good feeling nonetheless. I want a DQ action figure -emoface-.  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 pm
Well if I did that I would need an excuse to go up there. Sadly nothing good comes to mind yet. I'd also need to have my laptop with me and sometimes carrying everything for this is a pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:07 pm
I'll be out as well. For about a week. Gonna go stay with a friend up in Oklahoma and see a couple of people. I'll try not to get into too much trouble. 8D  

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces