Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)
Booty Grab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 pm
I'm sorry, but I can't really understand what you're trying to say. Could you try to type properly, please? That'd make this a hell of a lot easier.

What I think you mean by "shingniter" is supposed to be SIGNATURE. To display your Aquarium in your Signature, go to "My Gaia", then click on the Gear icon which will take you to the "Account Preferences" page. Once you're on the Account Preferences page, scroll to the bottom of the page, then look for the words "My Signatures". When you find it, click on the check box next to the word "Aquarium". Then your tank will show up in your Signature. Then click "Save Changes".

As for the fish you currently have in your tank, the Goldfish, Starfish, Jellyfish, Hermit Cat, Arrow Fish, Sharktooth Fish, Flamingo, Gray Snail, Deathroach, and Gramster are NOT good fish.

Some GOOD fish are the Dolphin, Irrawaddy Dolphin, LT Grunny Sub, Lawnshark, Airshark, Stone Coatl, Outlaw Wolf, Memphis the Mermaid, Lila the Mermaid, and the Witch Doctor are some good fish that I can name off the top of my head. It's best to get 17 of one type of fish.

To make a new topic in the Aquarium Forum, click on the orange button around the top of the page that says "New Topic". As for what to put in your post for the new topic, a direct link to your tank (which you can get from visiting your Aquarium and copying the URL) is always good.
When the new topic is created, click the orange "Reply" button, then copy that URL for the Reply page so you can put the URL in your signature. Then people can bump your Glow Thread so more people will see it (since it'd be bumped up onto the first page of the Aquarium Forum when someone posts in it) and thus get you more players. More players = More Gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:50 pm
Where do I go to start grabbing gold from the tanks?  

Smokin__Hot__Mama

Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces