Hidden Sound Village
View Results

Mirei-Kai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:16 pm
Konoha. Duh.

Then Sand.

Then sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:46 pm
I have to continue my thought of if Haku's clan and Kaguya clan where still around the
Mist would be the most feared village.  

`Renny

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:34 pm
I think that the sand village is stronger.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:05 pm
ninja Konoha of course. ninja  

Crimson Cupcake

A Court of Owls

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:04 pm
Konoha, although who knows about Cloud or Rock, since very little info has ever been released about those villages.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:26 am
Leaf ninja  

Decemius

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:39 pm
Nothing can be said what is strongest since Kishimoto has barely released anything about Cloud, Rock, or even Mist only Leaf and Sand has really been looked into.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:42 pm
Konoha because they did fight off the sound and sand at the same time and won  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:48 pm
I really dont know. After Orochimaru's attack, they said that the leaf lost almost half their troops. So they might not be the strongest anymore. Sand was never very strong in the first place. That s why they had to team up with the Sound. The Soud isnt very strong because its a new village. All the rest, i dont know anything about.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:49 pm
I don't know about after the time skip, but before the timeskip, I remember reading this question in an interview with masashi kishimoto that was in an old shounen jump buried in my room somewhere. >3>

According the the interview, Konoha is the strongest, followed by the sound, and then the sand. And...he didn't give any rankings after that. I remember reading it and bragging to all my friends who like sand more than sound. (XD all my friends are sand ninjas!).  

Kexita

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:26 am
Well, I think since Konoha holds two of the three legendary sennin, and then Sakura and Naruto, and then... you know, the Hyuuga's and whatnot, Konoha is the strongest village overall. I mean, when you look at it, as long as Naruto takes on Gaara, then the Sand isn't all that strong, save Kankuro and Temari. It's even said that the Sand Village didn't get enough funds to create that strong of a military. Um... I think Sound is really strong, though, given they've all been experimented on to be the ultimate ninjas. Plus, they used to have Orochimaru, and they still have Sasuke and HIS goonies.

The other villages we really don't know that much about. Maybe the mist... but I think Konoha and the Sound village is stronger than the Mist. I think the Sand is even stronger than Mist.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:40 am
Konahagakure entirely  

Kai Hyuga

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out