Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think will win between the 3? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win between the 3?
  Yondaime (4th Hokage)
  Orochimaru
  Itachi
View Results

killedvictim10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:29 am
It's...too...hard...to....DECIDE!
I'll have to say Yondaime xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:00 pm
Itachi hands-down. After that, I'd say Yondaime, then Orochimaru. They're all sstrong and tough and everything, but that's just how I think it would go.  

Inwit

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:50 pm
Yondaim And Itachi Would Pwn Orochi..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:58 pm
The fact the orochimaru came in dead last with only 1 vote amuses me xD

..*ahem* I'ld think that Yondaime would win smile  

dazzle dazzle dazzle

Honh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:19 pm
Let me tell you, IF Yondaime was alive, he'd definitely be able to beat Itachi. Itachi's eyes are getting tired. Haven't you read the fight between Itachi and Kakashi? Plus, Orochimaru is too deformed to win. *Spoiler* He's a fricken snake! Yondaime would be too fast. He's the yellow flash for gosh sakes! But that's my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:16 pm
Yondaime Hokage would win no question here's why:

1: He was chosen over Orochimaru for the title of Yondaime Hokage.
2: Itachi is a little b***h not even Kage level so he would be out first I think.
3: Yondaime Hokage is the only one of the three that had no born ability like Itachi with Sharingan Orochimaru with the Orochi, therefore he worked harder then both of them.
4: He took on the king of Bijuu basicly alone from what is shown.(( Assuming that no one else did really anything worth mention.))
5: Spikey hair.
6: He is not really dead technicly his spirt is in the Shinigami's belly so he could have been in there training for the 15 or more years.  

Samurai Senel

marvz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Zehruk
Itachi and here's why Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi because he's stronger so orochi is out of the question and I think Orochi could beat Yondaime so itachi hands down.

Obviously since he has two of the strongest Jutsu's of the Uchiha clan. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:24 pm
marvz
Zehruk
Itachi and here's why Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi because he's stronger so orochi is out of the question and I think Orochi could beat Yondaime so itachi hands down.

Obviously since he has two of the strongest Jutsu's of the Uchiha clan. sweatdrop

Yea but one is easy to avoid, and the other is a fire attack we have never really seen used not to mention how much chakra it take's and that soon he'll be blind.  

Samurai Senel

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:34 pm
Itachi shall win~ <3  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items