Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
So I'm not cool enough to view the writing subforum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is worse then the time I had to apologize to the nation.
  lol jk Republicans don't say sorry, we're always right! :D
View Results

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:17 am
Found that out just now. If I'm in the wrong by posting here I'll pretend that I was trolling the entire time and no one here can disprove that fact. Booyah!

Anyways, Guildrocities, le Shifty is writing a story. Was writing a story. Has been writing a story over the course of three years and each time he gets far enough, he clicks exit, right clicks folder, selects delete and then empties the trash can. Why? Because.

Shifty has been lacking in the character development department because, well, he makes characters that fall in line with his own ideas too much and after reading it, Shifty realizes that though it seemed decent at the time, it soon appeared to be of the same stuff as pheces. SO! Shifty would like to know if anyone is interested in being a character for this story. All le Shifty needs is a PM stating what kind of character it is, name, gender, age and so forth. And just so you have a bit to work with, it's a fantasy story and it needs a couple bad guys and a couple good guys. If you want an actual background story, tell me to spill the beans in the PM and if you don't care about me ruining the end, tell me to come out with it already in the PM. Simple as that. :3

And in other news, the other Guilderstanks of the guild are doing....?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 pm
LEader closed down all the subforums a couple of months (years?) back because there weren't a lot of people in them to begin with.

But other than that.... .... I dunno. I have the same problem with writing stories. I can never make it... cool enough... Or I get to caught up in "everything has to be explained and realistic" even if it's a fantasy story (Which is totally..... troubling... who cares WHY there is magic! It's fantasy! Accept it!! >__< )  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm
I'd be too dangerous to include in a story.

Last time I wrote a story it was final fantasy based. I didn't finish it because I got bored with the idea I was running with. (The story you rped with me for a while Shifteh). So I exploded the world on which the people lived on....... Okay not really. I just trashed the paper...or stored it to where it can't be found. I can't remember.

The story before that one...no clue. And before that one was based on real life experiences. Which with my bad memory failing me daily....

What was I talking about? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

Kidding. ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm
I have a bad habit of making chars that won't lose/die XD Really really bad....  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 am
@DM- World's exploding would be fun. O:

@Kuro- Oh, I have no problem killing off other peoples' characters. razz Just ask anyone that I've finished an RP with. If they're even on Gaia still. o.o

@Mongoose- All I can say to that is Gergigglestitch  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:04 pm
I've been writing a fantasy novel for five years and my problem seems to be that I cannot write all the in-between stuff. I know how my story starts and how it ends and all the important parts. But it's all those tiny little details of how you get from the start to the finish that leaves me stumped. That, and I cannot write decent conversations for the life of me.  

VoraciousPanda

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 pm
That is a common problem for many writers actually, panda o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:19 pm
o_x_Shifty_x_o
@DM- World's exploding would be fun. O:

@Kuro- Oh, I have no problem killing off other peoples' characters. razz Just ask anyone that I've finished an RP with. If they're even on Gaia still. o.o

@Mongoose- All I can say to that is Gergigglestitch
Yes but it can get a tad old after the first five worlds that you've exploded. Though I'm not sure so...you could always ask Frieza from DBZ.

@Kuro: I do the same thing. I've learned how to semi-loose though. <3  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm
@DM- I don't like Freiza. He sounds like Whoopy Goldberg...

@Rymmy- That's kind of the problem with mine, except that the way I've got this story set up, it would take an entire omnibus to get it all on paper. lol So there's probably no way I could ever get all those little bits in without going crazy and turning it into a graphic novel instead. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:01 pm
Yay for draws!  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash