Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Mmm? Really?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hailfaith

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 pm
Since I can't reply to this thread, are there any updates on whether or not they'll implement any of those ideas?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:26 am
Rita's kept us informed of a couple of things they're looking to do but I'm afraid I wasn't in the chat myself.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Hailfaith

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 am
Pilotslover
Rita's kept us informed of a couple of things they're looking to do but I'm afraid I wasn't in the chat myself.

I'll assume the things they're going to do isn't completely limited to what they discuss.

But may I ask what they're looking to do?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 am
Besides the title aspect of the request, nothing has been decided yet. We are waiting until the Spring Cleaning meeting to get answers on all the proposals. Please be patient, we waited 7yrs for this another week or 2 won't hurt waiting. I promise to let you know as soon as I hear ANYTHING!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 am
Endphaze
Pilotslover

I'll assume the things they're going to do isn't completely limited to what they discuss.

But may I ask what they're looking to do?

There's a thread floating around in the Site Feedback with info, let me see if I can dig it up.

Dev Thread
What worries me a little is that they're going to give us new forums for the guilds but we have to move everything ourselves, my thoughts on that are on the last page (Hint: they're negative. XD).

Rita - Apologies for not digging that out sooner!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 am
It's not impatience as much as curiosity whether there's the possible chance for it to happen.

The patience when you're waiting outside in 115 degree weather and patience seeing if you got the job are two different kinds of patience that my opinions vary in.

Looking forward to it. I have too many sub forums and subforums inside subforums would make an idea I had work really well. That is, if I can implement it with a couple of my interested crew.  

Hailfaith

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 am
Endphaze
It's not impatience as much as curiosity whether there's the possible chance for it to happen.

The patience when you're waiting outside in 115 degree weather and patience seeing if you got the job are two different kinds of patience that my opinions vary in.

Looking forward to it. I have too many sub forums and subforums inside subforums would make an idea I had work really well. That is, if I can implement it with a couple of my interested crew.

I think I'm the same so it's fine.

Though 115 degrees is a bit warmer here then it is there wink (Since it'd be Centigrade not Fahrenheit!) and it would actually kill me to stand outside in it for too long!! XD
I get your point though and I agree.

I too am looking forwards to it but with a degree of cynicism that comes from nothing having been done to the guilds in SO long.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 am
Pilotslover
Endphaze

I think I'm the same so it's fine.

Though 115 degrees is a bit warmer here then it is there wink (Since it'd be Centigrade not Fahrenheit!) and it would actually kill me to stand outside in it for too long!! XD
I get your point though and I agree.

I too am looking forwards to it but with a degree of cynicism that comes from nothing having been done to the guilds in SO long.

Mmm, 100 degree's here is apparently 120 in Colorado or places like that. Ridiculous humidity where I'm at. Average humidity here is 70%.

Anyway, we'll see what ze future holdz.  

Hailfaith

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces