Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
MAMARITA IS MOVING!!! MOVED IN AND I;M BACK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:35 am
I will be moving from today till the end of July. My daughter and future son-in-law closed on the house today so we have to get packed and be out of our apartment before the 31st.
I will try to be on at least once every couple of days.
In the meantime, Pilotslover has command of the helm, so to speak. Any major problems go to her.
The rest of the crew is here if you need them too.

I will notify you when I come back full-time, but in the transitioning from apartment to house, I may lose internet for a couple of days crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying gonk cry sweatdrop

It was a long and arduous journey but we are finally in the house and completely out of apartment living. OMG what a hassle. I am so glad that I won't be moving anytime in the next decade again. This was the 3rd move in 3 yrs.

Thanks to my fantastic crew, especially PL, for taking such good care of the guild and all the members!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Have a nice move and installation, Mamarita.

*waves*
(^_^) /  

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 am
The furniture part of the move is over and we are getting things put away but it's going to be a few more days before I am back full steam. Please continue to post ideas, ask questions, etc. Pilotslover and the rest of the crew are here to help you!  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games