Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Aura Caverns____________ -___________ Movies
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm
I haven't seen it yet. gonk But I might this week. Has anyone seen it and is it any good? whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:25 pm
Hey I am Jan
I haven't seen it yet. gonk But I might this week. Has anyone seen it and is it any good? whee

Yes! It's amazing! But then again, Iv'e learned from my non-Harry Potter fan friends that you HAVE to be a fan to understand it, let alone like it. Are you a fan? I've read all the books and seen all the movies. I'm addicted. heart  

o FallenEmbers o

o FallenEmbers o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 pm
And I've heard there's going to be an online interactive site called Pottermore. It sounds really cool. JK Rowling is organizing it and everything. I saw the intro to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:29 pm
lemonsqueezy123
Hey I am Jan

Yes! It's amazing! But then again, Iv'e learned from my non-Harry Potter fan friends that you HAVE to be a fan to understand it, let alone like it. Are you a fan? I've read all the books and seen all the movies. I'm addicted. heart

YES!! ^-^ I've read all the books and seen all the movies except for this one. I can't wait to see it. A friend of a friend has already seen it twice. It's seriously killing me to wait, haha!?!! xp

Edit: I've heard about Pottermore. I'm not quite what it is about though. >.<  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

BionicTrekkiKairi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:31 pm
i went and saw it two days ago with my boyfriend it was great i suggest anyone to see it. sucks that its the last one but its worth watching again! i hope you like it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:33 pm
Hey I am Jan
lemonsqueezy123
Hey I am Jan

YES!! ^-^ I've read all the books and seen all the movies except for this one. I can't wait to see it. A friend of a friend has already seen it twice. It's seriously killing me to wait, haha!?!! xp

Edit: I've heard about Pottermore. I'm not quite what it is about though. >.<

Yes it's amazing! And if you keep up with the Pottermore site, you can be an exclusive guest and get first dibs on membership. She's being EXTREMELY secretive about it. I can't wait! And I hope you see it soon. It's worth every penny. It's shorter than the rest of the movies, but you're on the edge of your seat the entire time.  

o FallenEmbers o

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:42 pm
BionicTrekkiKairi

Ohh~ Thanks! I'm definitely going to see it! heart

lemonsqueezy123

That sounds awesome. I'm going to go look it up, lol. Thanks! mrgreen Gosh, I can't wait. I want to see how it ends on the big screen!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:46 pm
Hey I am Jan
BionicTrekkiKairi

lemonsqueezy123

That sounds awesome. I'm going to go look it up, lol. Thanks! mrgreen Gosh, I can't wait. I want to see how it ends on the big screen!!

Yeah no problem! I've got to go! I hope you like it! Bye! xd  

o FallenEmbers o

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:46 pm
lemonsqueezy123
Hey I am Jan
BionicTrekkiKairi

lemonsqueezy123

Yeah no problem! I've got to go! I hope you like it! Bye! xd

Bye, laters! Thanks again! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am
Ive seen it it was okay wished it would have gone longer in a way movie and book way don't remember enough to compare  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Aura Caverns____________ -___________ Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items