Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)
hmmm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EpicProject

5,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:31 am
could i make a profit from this and how much question  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 am
By playing booty grab with full tanks for at least an hour a day you can make up to at least 100K.

As for owning your own aquarium,
It seems that those with full tanks of high trigger fish are raking in the gold so I spent a little over one million of my hard earned gold for seventeen dolphins hoping to make profit. If you'd like I can update you on my progress.
Yesterday I made 51K back from the money I spent on fish. It's looking promising, I hope I end up earning more than I put into it... Even if I don't I hope to help and benefit others.
Sorry I'm not much help, I'd suggest reading helpful threads that are out there that have more information that I can give you since I'm just getting into booty grab.  

Starlight spellsinger

Wealthy Player

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200

EpicProject

5,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:51 am
electric songstress Rin
By playing booty grab with full tanks for at least an hour a day you can make up to at least 100K.

As for owning your own aquarium,
It seems that those with full tanks of high trigger fish are raking in the gold so I spent a little over one million of my hard earned gold for seventeen dolphins hoping to make profit. If you'd like I can update you on my progress.
Yesterday I made 51K back from the money I spent on fish. It's looking promising, I hope I end up earning more than I put into it... Even if I don't I hope to help and benefit others.
Sorry I'm not much help, I'd suggest reading helpful threads that are out there that have more information that I can give you since I'm just getting into booty grab.
ok thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 am
no prob!  

Starlight spellsinger

Wealthy Player

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:32 pm
Yes you can make a profit. How much all depends on how much time you want to spend on it.  
Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games