Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am
Agito Geist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The above photo is from a Japanese magazine confirming that Kamen Rider Fourze will end at the 48th episode, airing on August 26th crying

another series ending at ep 48 crying

It ends 1 week before my b-day cat_scream ? So do you think Fourze is destine to go down in history as one of the great Heisei age riders?

I had to repost and quote this since my original reply was on the next page and I didn't want people wondering what I was talking about rofl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:54 pm
SINCE the Pisces Horoscope has been revealed. I thought I'd take the time to point out a few things that I found rather neat about the Horoscopes that they did rather well. (these are not necessarily things I noticed right away, but are things that should be rather obvious once examined) I should note here that I'm typing their names as a romanized and swapped around a bit so that their personal name comes before their family name. Which I know is usually the opposite but, I'm just doing it here.

Starting with Virgo, whose human counterpart was Kuniteru Emoto. Emoto reversed is Otome, which means Maiden. It's actually an English trick as the japanese spelling uses different characters.

Leo, whose human counterpart is Kou Tatsugami. Both his first name's kanji (吼) uses the same kanji as in Roar (吼える), and his last name is similar to Mane (tategam).

Libra, whose human counterpart is Kouhei Hayami, means Justice. Which is what the Libra sign is, two scales.

Scorpio, or Sarina Sonoda. 園田 紗里奈 can be rearranged into さそりなのだ. Er...
SaSoRi No Na Da (I am the scorpion)
SaRiNa SoNoDa (her name)

Cancer, or Natsuji Kijima, his name can be read as Kani

Aries, or Tatsumori Yamada is a bit more confusing. he translates to dragon guard. Which makes sense if you're familiar with the mythology of Aries. otherwise it's just sort of neat.

Capricorn, or Tojiro Goto. his last name is prnounced Goat, which capricorn is based off of. (nother little neat thing is that oto means sound)

Aquarius was Erin Suda. she's another anagram, Eridanus, which was a river in mythology related to Aquarius.

Taurus was Yuta Sugiura. His name can be rearranged to Taurus Bull.
すぎうらゆうた into たうらすぎゆう

Now, Yuki Jojima, is named after Joji Yuki, or Riderman. but, with a different romanization of her name to Yuki Josima, which can be rearranged into I am Sōjikyū (japanese word for Gemini)

We know that Pisces is Ran Kuroki. who was earlier seen in the episode with the Fly Zodiart, the Musca Zodiart. I'm currently trying to figure out what connects her name to the Pisces Horoscope. Maybe it's an anagram, or it could be an anagram of something related to the pisces mythology, but not Pisces itself.
This episode won't air until August 8, 2012, so this is the time to try and figure it out before it gets all revealed.

Er, oops, forgot Mitsuaki Gamou. You know, Sagittarius. The Sagittarius was based off of Chrion, the centaur scholar. There's more to him.His Kana in his name 我望 光明 mean My Desired Light, but, it's a little less neat than how most of the rest are. (though it works well of him to be the Sagittarius considering he's the school board director.  

Katsumi Daido

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:53 pm
Neat, indeed. It's been a very smart series. Good post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm
Guys, here is a site with some good scans if you are looking for some. They cover just about everything. If you go make sure to click through the pages for even more win.

http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2132954872778396101

I want that Figurarts OSTO figure on page 4 surprised

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am
You know I'm actually interested in how they're going to do Wizard's Figuarts. A he's got a longcoat on like, well I can only think of Orga. the other close things they might model his coat on for the figuarts would be Emperor Kiva, Dark Kiva, and Eternal's capes. But for the face, it's not compound eyes, I'm curious if it'll still be a 2 layered eye piece.

I mean both Fourze and Meteor have the compound eyes. and while a little out of the norm for design, it's still easily within what they've done in the past for figuarts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:07 pm
I can see how that that man skirt thing would affect posing unless they make that part out of cloth. How would he even be able to ride his motorcycle if they don't make that part removable surprised

I have not seen any early production pics yet. I'll post pics as I find them.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 pm
great page xd but sadly I cant understand anything on there lol even when i translate the page, everything comes out backwards and takes a minute to understand sweatdrop

but the one thing I know is that I cant wait to see this movie!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:53 pm
You won't be disapointed.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:36 pm
Sayonara, Fourze.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:44 am
what do you think about the ending to Fourze? I thought it was pretty good. I loved how Gentaro used a Rider kick on Gamou and even won without the need of Cosmic states xd  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:16 pm
Some new Fourze News for you guys blaugh

Gentaro is now a Teacher in Kamen Rider Movie Wars ULTIMATUM

As this year's Kamen Rider team-up film have been revealed, new information surfaces from this month's issue of Televi-kun Magazine. To be entitled “Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie Wars ULTIMATUM,” the film tells the story of the Kamen Rider Club members after the series ended.

Five years after the end of Kamen Rider Fourze, Gentaro Kisaragi becomes a teacher in Amanogawa High School. Yuki Joujima fulfills her dream as an astronaut while Kengo Utahoshi becomes a scientist. Lastly, Ryusei Sakuta becomes a secret agent.

Movie Wars ULTIMATUM also marks the return of some of the characters from classic TOEI tokusatsu series. First up is magical girl Patrine, from the 1990 Bishōjo Mask Poitrine series. She challenges Kamen Rider Wizard into a magical duel!

Lastly, Sanagiman from the 1973 Inazuman tokusatsu series, appears as one of the enemies. In Inazuman, the hero, Goro Watari first transforms into a armored brown larva mutant Sanagiman. After absorbing the kinetic energy of any attack used against him, the exterior then explodes to pieces and he becomes Inazuman.

In Movie Wars ULTIMATUM, a couple of Kamen Rider Fourze's allies will reappear to help them. This includes Everyone, It's Space Time!'s Inga Blink, and Movie Wars MEGAMAX's Kamen Rider Nadeshiko.

And lastly, the Hercules Zodiart is scheduled to appear in Movie Wars ULTIMATUM. Who is the man behind the switch?

via Henshin Justice Unlimited

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:52 am
As much as I think this is nothing but awesomeness all around, Gentaro still has that retard hair neutral

Whatever, count me IN! I cant wait to see the exclusive goods.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out