[LOG] Not So Alone [Crissy / Aiolos]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 pm
User ImageLittle wings flapped in the breeze. A pile of leaves lifted up off the ground, carried on a small breeze before settling a foot above a larger pile. The gust ruffled the already settled leaves enough that the top layer scattered around the larger. This didn't case a frustrated sigh from the Putti standing on one side of it.

Aiolos wasn't trying to clean the leaves. There was no reason to. It had only been a short while, still, that he had migrated over from his homeland. He hadn't yet found a perm area to settle down in. Or anyone worth staying in one area for. He knew one of the locals, so far. A huge dark blue stallion with wings on his back. More than twice the size of Aiolos' own wings, in comparison with his body. For his breed, the leader wasn't huge. More average, if anything. So the height of the stranger had been even more impressive.

But Thane had been the only Soq he had seen. Aiolos had heard stories during the journey that these lands also held their own mini breeds. And many other kinds of Soquili. Not that he was in any rush to meet many others. This steady pace of meeting new creatures was comfortable. He didn't go out of his way to encounter more. If anything, he stayed in the shadows as much as he could to lower the chances of being around others often. Thane had been enough for a bit for the little Putti.

"Much better," Aiolos said to himself, lowering the wings behind his ears against the sides of his head. The last bit of leaves were blown off course, but out of his way. Bending his head, he snatched a chunk of clovers with his teeth, munching happily at the familiar plant. Clovers were everywhere back home. He wasn't surprised they were here, too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:32 am
Chrissy was on the hunt for sweets. Not the sweet flavors of man, but new plant sprouts, and flowers, sprouts so juicy and moist, flowers freshly laden in nectar, but even dark rish grasses worked for the gentle hearted mare. Little green legs carried the delicate female along, the wreath of dried vlossoms around her neck making soft rustling sounds as she walked along cheerfully, a smile on her face.

Chrissy was not a terribly aggressive female -- rather she weas happy, bright and cheerful, gentle and welcoming to anyone she met. Although normally accompanied by her companuion,. a mutant named Grassy, she also didn't miund going out alone, sniffing the air as her nostrils flared and retracted. Oh! There were some nice berries on a bush nearvby -- a sublime treat! -- and she turned to move that way when she sighed a nuimber of leaves occupied by a male -- a Putti, it looked like -- and she beamed. QWell, maybe he'd like some berries too? She never minded sharing, and she happily approached, ,smiling happily at the new stallion.

"Hello!" Her call was gentle and warm. "How are you?" Manners first -- she didn't like coming off as ruide. That only upset pewople.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:33 pm
Aiolos remained with his head down, his blue eyes focused on the grass around his head, scanning for the next bit to attack with his teeth. He had been happily in his own thoughts when they were suddenly interrupted. He gave a visibly wince and a sigh through his nostrils. Too soon. It was too soon. Juts a few more days, weeks even, of solitude and he would have been ready for more interactions.

Inclining his head up just enough to see who the voice belonged to, the Putti swallowed what was in his mouth to avoid spitting chewed up clovers all over the ground.

"I suppose I can't argue about the day. Yet." At least it was a fellow smaller equine who broke into his day of rest. He didn't have to crane his neck up for once. It had begun to ache of late. Despite the large herds he had traveled over with, he had seen very little but the tall Soquili who lived here. He knew Kawani had their own tiny versions, free of all the little wings and horns of what he was used to seeing. Now one stood before him and, indeed. She was just a smaller version of the Soquili. How strange.

Aiolos stared for a few seconds at the mare before sighing once more, judging by her tone of voice that she wasn't about to just leave him alone. But he couldn't really think of any engaging topics. Nor had the energy to. Maybe if he stayed quiet, she'd just go away on her own? He admitted he was a bit curious about the smaller Kawani breed, but also he was feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the new creatures he had been meeting recently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Chrissy beamed kindly, the gladness for the stranger reaching hewr eyes as she afforded him a smile. She was patient and patient as she let him swallow, think and speak. Her nose still twitched, but she didn't go to the berries -- instead the female spoke again, still happy.

"I'm glad. It's always lovely hearing others having a pleasant day!" The Usdia said merrily, before pausing. Now she was thinking, carefully trying to think of how to ask something. The verry bush was tempting, but with someone else nearby, she hesitated. While Chrissy had no home territory, nor place to protect, she knew soime Usdia did, and so did some Soquil.i -- A fact that gave her a reason to pauise to find words.

"I... Well, I hate to seem rude, but... Is this area your territory? I heard some keep territory of their own, and well... I felt it meet to ask." She slowly worked to figure out the words she needed. "Thewre's berries nearby, and they smell ripe, but I dopn't want to take something that doesn't belong to me -- something from another's territory."

That sounded right, and it was certainly not a lie, but the female wasn'/t sure how to plan for a response. If it wasn't his tewrritory, she'd be all but happy to share the natural candy nearby, but if this was his? Well, no. She would happily leave it alone and seek something out -- maybe some flowers well away. She also wasn't used to covering up her emotions, being alone with Grassy so often, and.. She fidgeted nervouslyt, swallowing her nerves a bit like water. She hoped whatever his answer was, he wasn't mad... That would be horrible!  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:40 pm
Somehow he wasn't surprised she hadn't taken the hint that he wasn't in the mood for company. But given that, no, this wasn't his territory, he couldn't just ask her to leave himself. Honestly, he wasn't sure if anyone lived here. So far, no one had chased him off themselves, so he had been assuming no one lived here. None of the Soquili he had met so far seemed like they had a permanent home. He supposed they must live in herds. Maybe not all of them, but at least a good number of them, at least for protection?

He really shouldn't just be on his own so much, Aiolos knew. Everything was extra dangerous when you were so small.

Such a strange mare, though. The thought of being so bubbly and happy all the time was enough to give him a toothache. It was so exhausting sometimes just being friendly to someone else, as he was finding it now. Maybe it was a good thing he didn't have the Putti herd he had been born to lead, anymore. Having to keep track of so many equines, socialize, and make decisions, bah! He didn't miss being a leader.

"You're welcome to them," was his response, nodding his head at the bush. At the moment, he was content with his greens and wasn't going to fight her for rights to them. "No, this isn't my territory. I don't think anyone lives here. I just wander." He almost told her he was from very far away, having travelled there in a giant herd of mixed smaller breeds. But than...Why would he? And besides, there had been so many of them and they all had split up, word must have reached everyone about them by now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:24 pm
"Oh!" Chrissy's ears prickled as she listened, and nodded a moment before she smiuled. So far he'd given her no reason to think him bad -- he seemed sytand offish, but not mean or anything, and after a moment she considered. The male seemed disinclined to get up, but that didn't mean he neeeded to miss out on berries. Determination found root in her mind and the dainy pony walked tio the bush, gently nosing in and, with utmost delicaCy, she began to pick some of the best smelling berries, dropping them among her wreath of dried flowers to carry, the mare making sure to collect plenty before turning and, with a slow pace before reaching Aiollos again. With a careful grace, the mare lowered to pour the berries out for him before she smiled softly.

"You seemed comfortable, and... Good treats are always nice to share. I... Hope that's not offensivbe?"

She stepped back to prove she wasn't going to steal them now that she gave them to him, and while she was happy to fetch berries for herself, she wanted to ensure he was taken care of first. Being alone could be hard, and the mare was far from hjappy alone all the time. There were those, she supposed, but Chriussy was happy making others happy. While she certainly could feel sad or fearful, she felt neither at present. Instead she felt goodwill and curiousity and friendly, happy to be social, if willing to handfle short answers to questions. Not everyone was social, after all!  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces