Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)
tank advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Insane Azrael

6,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 am
Alright....I need advice.......
I make at least 100k a day grabbing tanks, as much as 250k.........
I currently have around 1million gold.

I'm thinking about buying 9 Irrawaddy Dolphins...
Is that a good idea?

What fish could I buy to add to my 6 lawnsharks and two memphis mermaids, to quickly make a profit?

Or, am I better off, waiting to build a strong tank, and going off to buy fish later. I wouldn't really give this a second thought, if it weren't for the fact that I'm eager to tackle my quest. And I don't know if I should finish my quest first, or invest in a tank that will help me out....Any advice anyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:59 pm
You could mix the Irrawaddy Dolphins with the Lawnsharks and Mermaids, if you want. If you stay committed to stalking your glow and bumping your glow thread, I'm sure you'll profit from that kind of tank. 3nodding
But, you could also wait a bit and invest in 17 Irrawaddy Dolphins.
That's what I have, and I'm making at least 1 million Gold in profits each tank full of them.

Personally, I invested in a tank before I started questing for Horns of the Demon and it's definitely helping me reach my goal faster. heart

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm
Personally I don't like mixed tanks like that. I like pure tanks. This is one thing I look for when I play BG, but that's just me. I would say if you're looking at BG as a way to fuel you're quest then you have to think what is your timeframe to finish said quest. Because even if you made a 1mil profit like Blood is over the lifetime of the fish that's still 1mil in an entire month and you had to stalk and bump your thread and such. So are you willing to wait months for your item or would you be better off just playing BG to make the gold you want or need. If you made 100k a day from it then it would be 700k in a week and 2.8mil in a month. That's just from playing and not having a tank.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 am
And add that 1 million extra to that for doing what is basically nothing extra. You're already online booty grabbing, may as well have awesome's analyzer page open to know when you're glowing to do that extra simple task of bumping your glow thread. Which you can do while still booty grabbing between posts. dramallama So I'm not just making 1 million a month. Add the extra booty grabbing I do to that, and it's quite lovely. wink  

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items