Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:15 pm
QueenCrystal
I'm not Pagan or Wiccan, but Which religion has more to do with being pure and nature?

Btw, I do love the dream catchers, that I do. :3
Pagan is a general reference to a bunch of faiths (so usually if you combine faiths, you just call yoruself Pagan to save time sweatdrop ). But either way, how "pure" and with nature depends on what you hold as important in your faith and how you practice it. Different people practice differently. 3nodding

Back to The Craft, I saw it as positive, but then again, I'm a more open-minded individual: I saw that it is possible to recieve power from a higher being, as we may find in all faiths, but if we abuse it, we'll get b***h-slapped back into a worse state than to begin with. While the one girl with short hair's case is obvious, the two other ones were left with hurt prides and were alone in the sea of the student body.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:21 am
The lead singer of Godsmack is Wiccan, I believe.  

Eric Wolfborn

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:53 am
Eric Wolfborn
The lead singer of Godsmack is Wiccan, I believe.
Yeah, I've heard that, too; haven't looked into it, though, as I really only care about the music. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:16 pm
I don't understand it when Pagans (Well, no offense, but mostly Wiccans from what I have seen and heard) get all ticked off due to TV shows and such (for example, "witch groups" were peeved about Bewitched... which has been around since the 60s, at least. It's a little late, ladies), saying that they "misrepresent the Wiccan religion". The thing is, they don't. They're fantasy, not documentary material. I haven't managed to find a documentary about Wicca yet. O.o;

Rant's over. razz

I don't know about the rest of you... but I can't tell someone's religion just by looking at 'em. It usually takes more than that, like... asking? Pentacles are rather popular right now, so that isn't a dead giveaway.  

Keistera

Elven Prince CJ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:44 am
well i agree with you. I love the the show charmed. I spear its because of the plot line. rolleyes but on there they do set a bad example for Wicca. I had a band teacher ask me all about banishing demons in high school. They state they are wiccan in the show so that is my only problem with the media. Even though I love the show i kinda hate it. sad i feel like Jameta, i ish so confused. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:37 pm
Those that are truly serious about the faith will research it. Those that aren't will take shows such as Charmed seriously. Sure, they'll give the rest of us a bad rep in the beginning, but they're usually set on the right track later on. Usually. razz  

Keistera

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:50 pm
*brutally masaqures Fiona Horne from Mad Mad House*

twisted That's what you get for lying to me, biotch. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:28 pm
Is that the same woman that puts out those "Witch Kits" for the kiddies? ... "Instant Witch, just add water!"

... Need help disposing of the remains? razz  

Keistera

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:39 pm
Keistera
Is that the same woman that puts out those "Witch Kits" for the kiddies? ... "Instant Witch, just add water!"

... Need help disposing of the remains? razz
Yes... she is...

As well as the first author I read on the subject. gonk Yes, I am tainted! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:38 pm
I would have to say lots of people. I can't just pick a few or single to one. I've seen several on several channels that i could name....  

toboetsukasa

Sweet Aesthetic

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:22 am
x__CrimsonRegret
Jameta
She may have just been one of those really Earthy, Hippie-like people. *shrugs*

The only person in the media I can accurately say is a Pagan is one of the stars of The Craft; she played the girl with short, black hair and a few piercings... I don't feel like getting out of my chair and looking up her name, though. sweatdrop

You mean the movie with all the witches and stuff?
Everytime I mention that movie at least 5 people jump on me saying it was "completely innaccurate" and a "fluff fest".

Really, I found alot (if not some) of it accurate.

At a young age that amused me greatly razz

a lot of that was accurate. i love that movie beyond belief stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:54 pm
QueenCrystal
I'm not Pagan or Wiccan, but Which religion has more to do with being pure and nature?

Btw, I do love the dream catchers, that I do. :3

wicca is a form of pagan there are many different branches of paganism including druids and witches! you should check out www.mysticwicks.com for more info  

cameron610

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces