Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Kiume didn't come home to her last night so she was forced to sleep alone like she did for months before she finally found him again and she is very displeased about it. Zavannah stretches her body out as she leaves a small patch of land they claimed as their own, unofficially in the pridelands. The leopardess is hellbent on finding Kiume and tell him to stop pouting like a little cub about yesterday so she went to the lake where she think she will find Kiume.

To her annoyance, her mate remained exclusive to her and she growls little bit while dipping her paw in the water. "Stupid male." She whispers to herself as she swats at the water forcefully then plunks down because she knows that Kiume will come here soon enough. A slight grin appears on Zavannah's face when she thinks about the new female she met yesterday. She would seriously love to be a ghost right now to watch Nyekundu interact with that snarky male.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Nyekundu had avoided going near Lathano until she was ready. she was currently getting use to the pride life then she was going to figure out what to do about Lathano. yawning as she was on her way to the water, she was pleasantly surprised to see her new friend. a smirk was upon her face as she strutted over to Zavannah. " hey there Zavannah." now sitting next to zavannah, she wonder what she was plotting in that head of hers. "keeping your boy toy in line?" snickering, she loved her she kept Kiume in line like she did. oh how she was going to enjoy doing that to Lathano.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:13 pm
Zavannah smirks in pleased manner as her new friend sat down next to her and she tilts her head to side thoughtfully. "He have been hiding and sulking like a naughty cub." She replies with an amused smile tinged with annoyance because she is not pleased that Kiume have made himself scarce after the encounter a day before. "We really wounded his pride." She says with a mock-pout at her friend as she shakes her head. "But don't worry.. when I find him, he is going to regret sulking." She purrs the words out with an evil smile on her face.

"Have you found your boy-toy yet?" She looks at her friend with a wicked glint in her eyes as she dips her paw in the water, sighing with bliss as the cold water is a temporary solution to this hot day.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:51 pm
" well good. he doesn't deserve any pride if he can't handle two females going after his ego. and im sure you will find him rather quickly" Nyekundu laughed and when finally done she had a big smirk on her face. " i am taking my time in finding my boy-toy for the moment. but very soon i will have him in my claws and he will regret crossing me." she was overly cocky when it came to lathano which it didnt cross her mind that he might be more than she could handle but that was to be seen. " it won't take long to get him groveling at my paws."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 pm
A feline smile spreads on Zavannah's muzzle as she tilts her head to side toward Nye. "Sometimes we have to let them think that they do have some pride and dignity left because that's all they have.... for now." She chuckles as she shakes her head while she dips another paw in the cold water, not stopping a pleased purr from rumbling throughout her body. "When you get to your boy-toy, you must let me watch. I think it would be a biggest and funniest show I will ever be able to watch." She grins widely at Nye as her tail flicks back and forth in the grass.

"Grovelling at your paws.... This, I definitely need to see. What are your plans to make him do that?" Zavannah shoots another female a very interested look because she knows that they can exchange their battle plans and refine them so the plans will be fool-proof. "Tell me your plan and I shall tell you mine..." She purrs at Nye with mischievous glint in her sea foam eyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:44 pm
" i suppose sometimes we do have to allow that." Nye went over and drank some of the cool water before speaking more. " if you want to watch, then you will have to keep a sharp eye out at all times. i plan for Lathano to come to me, not the other way around.." she had a wicked grin on her face as she eyed Zavannah. " and it will be all with the help of your little mate. i'm sure by now he is warning lathano or making sure to mess with him. ether way it will force lathano to come my way soon enough." chuckling, she didn't want to tell too much since she wanted lathano still seen as a strong male and not a total weakling who was under control of a female since in this pride it was the males that were the dominate.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 pm
Zavannah watches another female with a keen interest as she pulls both of her paws out of the water while lapping up excess water from them. She paused as she noted a wicked grin on Nye's face after she stated that Lathanos will have to come to her instead of other way around. "Sounds like me and Kiume when we first met." She says with an equally wicked grin as she stretches her body out before she stands up. "Knowing Kiume...." Her seafoam green eyes glances toward the water and a small indulgent smile appears. "... he will definitely send your male in your direction, all riled up. He thinks he is all powerful, and smart guy that could manipulate others."

The leopardess shakes her head in amusement as she glances at another female. "sometimes he is good at manipulation and I would think your male is easy to manipulate..." She looks thoughtful as she noted that Nye is keeping her cards close to her chest, not telling her that much. Smart.... very smart.. She thinks to herself. "Looks like we are going to have a good partnership since we have some tricks we can share with each other." She flashes Nye a little coy smile as she brushes her paw against the grass. "Because after all, we have two males that will constantly need our help." She snickers.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm
" oh i'm sure your over arrogant Kiume will push Lathano into a foaming rage. i'm counting on it or i will have to figure out something else out." Nye didn't know too much about Kiume but from the brief run ins they have had, she assumed she could count of Kiume to piss lathano off enough that he would seek her out in a fit of rage. " easy to manipulate, not really when my plot takes certain pawns to do certain things to make it work. easy to be put in a fit of rage, i'm counting on that or my plan will fall apart. specially when i'm going by what little i know of this pride and your mate being arrogant enough to push lathano into seeking me out." smiling, she knew she was over doing getting revenge but hell she was going to make this whole thing fun.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:28 pm
"If Kiume fails, then I shall step in and finish the sloppy job my mate did because after all, a female shouldn't be denied of her revenge eh?" She murmurs as she walks around Nye to get to other side because she is getting little restless since she doesn't really like to stay in one spot for too long. She snorts as she rolls her eyes at Nye. "You don't need to know anything about the pride. Its full of arrogant males who thinks they are gods of females and we all should fall all over our paws to worship them.." She says with disgust and annoyance evident in her voice, the annoyance and disgust is aimed toward those said males. Her tail dips into the water as she sits on her hunches once again.

"Sometimes I feel like fighting with Thona and take his pride away from him along with this pathetic pride. I think we can do better than.... him" Zavannah is half muttering to herself as she shakes her head. "anyhoo...if your male is easy to rile up, then I am sure Kiume will do wonderfully.... just don't tell him I say that. I will deny it."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm
" i will be sure to recruit your help if needed then." Nye chuckled as her friend went onto a rant about the males of the pride. " as long as Thona leaves me be, i am more than content to play with my toy and smack around any arrogant males." she then gave her friend a light shove. " now do tell what your plan is for poor little Kiume." she was highly interested in what her friend might plan up to smack Kiume into his place. " after all i told you my plan for my little toy."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:52 am
A slight smile graced her face as Zavannah's body sways lightly with a light shove by her friend Nye and a mischievous glint appears in her seafoam blue eyes. "Well, my little mate thinks he can defeat me in a fight and that he's better than me at most of things." She starts as she flexes her muscles while she stretches her body out. "So, I am going to start out by giving him a good beating that he will remember everyday for rest of his life..." She pauses as she gives Nye a meaningful look and grins. "Then I am going to make sure he knows his place and that he is not better than me. He will be beaten but not broken since I still need him for some things." She winks at Nye conspiratorially.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:49 pm
" sounds like a good plan." Nye laughed as she stretched then gave a yawn. " be sure to let me know how it goes for you, and i will let you know how my plan goes." grinning, she was glad to have a partner in crime in this pride or she would of never stuck around. " for now im going to track Lathano down and see if that boy of yours has done his job yet." chuckling, she was not one to wait for long when it came to things and she was hoping when she tracked Lathano down that her plan would already be in motion.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm
Zavannah watches her friend stretch out as she playfully pounces on Nye, giving her friend a n** before she jumps back. "Mmhm. Going to be fun for me .. since I get to play games with my dear mate." She purrs those words out with a devilish grin on her face. Her eyes moves toward the familiar brown figure in the near distance and grins wickedly at Nye. "I think he did because he's coming in this way so I am going to go and have fun beating him up." She says with a laugh as she flicks her tail at Nye before she takes off trotting toward Kiume.

"Hey there, my love...." She says in saccharine voice and grins evilly as Kiume flashes her a guarded glare.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:07 pm
Nye gave her friend a swat while chuckling before going on her way. "i'm sure you will have loads of fun." grinning, she then slipped away while her friend went to meet up with her mate that had finally found them. oh she could not wait to see if her plot would work out just how she wanted. she really couldn't wait for lathano to regret getting on her bad side. now to just find the elusive lathano unless he already was on his way to track her down but that was to be seen, as she wasn't going to hide her intentions of finding him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces