Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Introductions/ Goodbyes
Ello there

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 am
Hello guild my name is Odoeb. I joined because i love gundam in general and they're are very few places to express this love. My favorite series is 00 simply because its the only one I've had the time to watch all the way threw.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm
Welcome!  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm
Welcome to Orb ^^~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm
Odoeb
Hello guild my name is Odoeb. I joined because i love gundam in general and they're are very few places to express this love. My favorite series is 00 simply because its the only one I've had the time to watch all the way threw.

Intersting, You should watch Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny nice as well. And Welcome!  

Zaku Warrior 231

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 pm
Zaku Warrior 231
Odoeb

Intersting, You should watch Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny nice as well. And Welcome!

i've seen probably like half the episodes. it actually was one of the first series i saw ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 pm
welcome! I also am a fan of Gundam 00 and please tell me which moblie suit is your favorite? Mines the AEU-Enact well from the AEU soo many right?  

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

iMiss Classy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm
Odoeb
Zaku Warrior 231
Odoeb

i've seen probably like half the episodes. it actually was one of the first series i saw ever.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 pm
iMiss Classy
Odoeb
Zaku Warrior 231
Odoeb

3nodding

Hail~!  

Xx-Alw4ys-Fr3sh-xX
Crew

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:14 pm
welcome yo  
Introductions/ Goodbyes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff