Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Bitches get ready it's gettin' heavy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

himhamster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 pm
SUP! You don't know? You haven't seen me here?! You don't remember me!? ******** IT. IM HIMHAMSTAR MOTHA ********. I just pooped in to say hi. Hi smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 pm
Where DA ******** is the Queen and her King? AND remember that time I won that contest? Hell yea.  

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:14 am
himhamster
Where DA ******** is the Queen and her King? AND remember that time I won that contest? Hell yea.
Hello Hammy  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 pm
why are you naked  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 pm
Heya.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:26 pm
nujumkh
why are you naked

I was also wondering this sweatdrop

Saekoi
Crew

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 am
Wellwellwell. Hello Hammy. And it's not remember when you won, it's remember when you cheated, and got all crew members their crewship (is that even a word?? XD) taken away?
And yes, yes I do.

But besides that point, how are you?
And as a few others have pointed out, why /are/ you naked?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm
I lost everyone's Crew Membership? Dude my account got hacked lol.  

himhamster

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 am
Then how do you remember "winning" that contest. If your account got hacked as you claim it, you wouldn't remember winning that contest. It was BECAUSE of you abusing your powers as a crew member to win that contest that everyone's Crew Memberships got taken away. And if you can't tell, I'm still REALLY sore on that subject. I wouldn't mention it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 pm
Sininen_Ruusu
Then how do you remember "winning" that contest. If your account got hacked as you claim it, you wouldn't remember winning that contest. It was BECAUSE of you abusing your powers as a crew member to win that contest that everyone's Crew Memberships got taken away. And if you can't tell, I'm still REALLY sore on that subject. I wouldn't mention it again.
That wasn't hammy......that was youngblood kill joy. Hammy actually won a christmas contest.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am
NYAAA!!!! I'm so sorry!! -grovels- gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
GOMEN'NASAI!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 pm
*waves* hello :3  

Xiao Tudou

Witty Inquisitor

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 pm
Queen_Zimika
Sininen_Ruusu
That wasn't hammy......that was youngblood kill joy. Hammy actually won a christmas contest.

HA! I remember him (I think) He was pretty baller.

AND YEA! Feel horrible, grovel at my feet you mere mortal. For I am god. I could end your life in a swift strike or prolong it in a horrible torturous end. Your choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:10 am
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
Sininen_Ruusu

AND YEA! Feel horrible, grovel at my feet you mere mortal. For I am god. I could end your life in a swift strike or prolong it in a horrible torturous end. Your choice.
And she is a crew member who could do away with you in a few swift clicks.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 pm
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
Sininen_Ruusu

And she is a crew member who could do away with you in a few swift clicks.

XDD I will grovel, but yes I can do away with you, but I won't, I like you too much Hammy.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games