Garek Maxwell
There's quite a few games that have a lot of furry characters. Actually, I recall one I discovered accidentally was for the SNES. Had a rather common plot of furries vs. humans in I think an RPG setting. *looks it up.* Yep! Feda: The Emblem of Justice, you need an English patch for it from the looks of it. Also lol for the first thing to pop up being fur affinity forums. http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/62592-Feda-(SNES-SRPG-with-furries)-finally-patched!

Personally, I think the most anthropomorphic game I've ever seen/played was Legend of Mana. Talking teapots! Plants! And yeah, animals and "furry" characters too. It's quite awesome and the art direction is really inspiring. Too bad the game play is ...eh, it's okay. And the story through some of it feels very disjointed because of the game play. I still recomend it a lot. Personally, I recommend Secret of Mana 2 more, despite less furry elements. One character's a werewolf though!

Ayyynway, if anyone wants a list of what I think are quality old games with furry elements in them, just ask! I don't really keep track of the newer stuff.

oh and there is also sands of destruction