Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
so I joined another guild...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 am
And I've been roleplaying as Silabus! Go figure....Anywhoszits, I've hit a rut! I did a rp in a chatroom with mah new guildies and I was in charge of it. It was .hack themed (herr derp) and involved R:2 grunties running amok (It is in my journal if you all want a linkie to it >.> wink But I gotta ask for help.

I crashed my steambike after a spat/fight with a friend, him saying that I (silabus) didn't care for my friends and stuff....I had a bit of road-rage and got mouthy back (though its a long story... Sil got bit by a vampire girl who is now his GF somehow ^^;; and we...yeah u finish that thought. While we were having uhh, fun, the others got into a tightspot and it ended with two friends getting turned back into stone and comming back, losing their memories) /TANGENT

Well, I got hurt and sick after the crash, and, after a lot of healing time magic and horrendously strong herbal medicine, I got better but this white fluff of hair popped outta nowhere. It seems to have a mind of its own! o.o;

They kinda want me to go/be in charge of another .hack themed RP and I need help! I'ma go with the hair being a malevolent AIDA infection but I kinda wanna know what personality SIlabus should have when infected....should he be a serieal killer, or a super flirt? A more hardcore smiling person (lik Russia from Hetalia) of is he gonna be a wise-a** cracking flirt (like Dante from Devil May Cry)? HALP!!!!!

I already decided the infection was gonna make him go albino >.>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 am
He should be the courteous psycho type! Kind besides killing you. Because Silabus would probably be sort of nice still, but with AIDA he'd just be like, "STAB. OH SORRY. =D"  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:50 pm
Almost a Hanibal style character? hmm...I can see that! XD

I need to try and decide what the AIDA posessing him will look like, seeing as the kinda have a theme. Bordeaux=spider, Endrance=Mia/cat, the Anna is kind of like a rabbit and stuff....XD this'll be feun. I'll make sure to post it for you all when the rp is done!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 pm
Make him like his grunty in 4koma!

Freaks you out with all the weird stuff his says in his "kind" voice.

Whatever is possessing him should have a curly tail like his hair.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:00 pm
I see, I see! I'll replace the were-tail with the supah curley white monkey tail then!

I can just hear in in video game voice....."Oh, you wanna know what happened to (so-n-so)? Well, I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti! *smiles innocently* It was tasty! Would you like some?"

*rofls* maybe I should do that to them >.>

though the immortal: "What would happen if you rubbed wasabi on a cat's butt?" is a good 'un too! rofl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:09 am
I kind of blitzed through all of that text. But yandere. Complete yandere.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 am
]I agree with Dill.....completely.

I never knew you had it in you to write such a wall of text, Syl...conrgats

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 pm
Well, rp has been done and they liked it! After I clean it up a bit (it was done in a chatroom) I'll post it somewhere for you all to see/read XD

Thanks for the help gaiz!

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers