Guild Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 pm
Announcements will be posted here, even when they are sent to each member.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:21 pm
Sorry for the delay to all new members. I don't have internet at my house yet and my computers charger died so I can't just walk to McDonald's and use the free wifi but both problems will be fixed soon. Should have internet at home beginning of next month and a new charger within the week so that I can post up the profile skeleton and the last need things. Until then I get sporadic internet use at my in-laws so I don't have what I need to post >.<.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:07 pm
Hello xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 pm
The guild will probably seem to be in the dull drums for a while until I can get everything going but I am working on getting who I need for what for the storyline in the mean time, so no worries when I can get everything going, it won't be so much of a mess. We still have a lot of seats to fill also so remember if you can find people who wish to role play don't hesitate to invite them, even if they aren't great role-players its still fun.

Thank you to everyone who has been getting their profiles done and/or edited. We are starting to look pretty good as far as variety of characters and interesting characters.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:03 am
All captain's seats are filled!!!!!! I am very pleased to finally announce this so now we just need all lieutenants seats to be filled. Here is a list of squads still in need of this position:
Squad 3
Squad 5
Squad 7
Squad 9
Squad 10
Squad 12
Squad 13

*Note-some of these are in pending stages soooo, pay attention in the profile section as to who is vying for what positions.

Some characters have captain in their name and have not been accepted as captain. If you have not been accepted into a poition, don't put it in your name. This confuses everyone including myself. So please if your profile is like this and you have not been accepted change it.

So very soon our first problem will be coming about and the beginning of all of our problems will begin.

And so that you all know and I can stop getting messages about it, AS OF NOW THERE AREN'T ARRANCAR CHARACTERS!!!!

For all those who have yet to make characters, do so.

Also I have put Lt. Twinkle in charge of profile accepting, I will still look through them and make sure that I accept but he will be doing most of this now.

Thank you,
Head Captain
Kyanah Toriyama (Kya Akai Kitsune)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 am
The guild will be going through some major renovations. Hopefully we can have it all done by the end of the week.
I will be going through the captains and possibly getting rid of some of you, sounds bad I know. When I originally started placing people I have found myself to have done it too fast. Also vice-captain's seats are pretty much now re-opened. For those of you in these positions, once you know your captain is staying, you can ask if you are still going to have that spot. How I will be addressing the captain issue is going to be fairly simple. At first to fill some of the positions, I'm am going to be asking certain individuals. After that, I will let you all know if there are any more positions that you can apply for. There is also going to be some cleaning up of the forums. There are also going ot be new rules and regulations put in place for both members and crew, nothing major just a bit of rule backup to help quell the fighting.
Changes will begin being made later today. All other changes that are major in the guild will be sent out via announcement and placed in the Guild Announcements sub-forum in case you miss it or need to reread it. All questions can be answered by myself or my vice-captain.
Also those on my crew, whether you stay there or not is unsure at this time. You will be given a reason, if not it is just due to the new renovations.
After these improvements, expect the story line to start and the adventure begin because it will in a very interesting way!

Yours Truly,
Kya Akai Kitsune and Wandering_Samurai_92  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 pm
Squads 3, 5, and 13 need new captains!!!

Just for fun and a little excitement, there will be a battle for the Captain's Seat for Squad 3. All interested are to send me a role-play sample, reasons why your character is best for that spot, and a link to your profile. The top three contenders will be chosen for a free for all battle. Applications are due by this Friday, October 14 by midnight mountain time.The battle will begin this Sunday the 16 with our top three fighting til the (not in character) death! The contenders will be notified with the rules and such everyone else who applies will be notified of loss.

Once all current captain's seats and modifications are made the plot will begin with a bang!

Thanks
Head Captain
Kyanah  
The Bleach World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas