Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)
Advice on a tank?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Glitch Cake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:18 am
I'm thinking about starting a tank, guize. o3o
I'm sooooort of leaning towards a mermaid tank, but I'm not sure, being the n00b at this stuff that I am.
Any pointers as to what I should begin with, should I start a tank?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:33 am
I think a full tank of Memphis' would be a decent start up tank. 3nodding They live for 40 weeks, they have a decent payout per game, and the MP price is only 60K right now.

Lt Grunny subs are decent, but none are listed on the MP, at the moment, and they seem to be just a bit costly for a start up tank.

Irrawaddy Dolphins would also be good. They're 90-100K right now, live for a month, and their payout per game is better than Memphis'. But with them, you have to buy replacements each month if you want to maintain a tank of them.

The normal blue Dolphins are also good. XD But a bit costly to be a start up tank... They're pretty much the same as the Irrawaddies, only they live for 4 months and cost 400K on the MP. You could start with Irrawaddies and work your way up to the blue ones, so you don't have to buy them so often.

You could mix these up, though. Have a few Memphis with either type of Dolphin.

Sorry if I'm not all that helpful... I've only had tanks of Dolphins (both types), Lawnsharks, Feathered Coatls, Kokeshi Dolls, and LT Grunny Subs... Wouldn't recommend the Feathered Coatls or Kokeshi Dolls, that's for damn sure. XD Again, I'm sorry for likely stating the obvious and/or not being helpful... I just saw no one posted in this yet, so I thought I'd try to help a little... ; ~ ;" ... This can also contribute as bumping your thread up... ; w ;"

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items