(6th) Captains Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 am
"Keep me from work? Please do, I'm running out of excuses" he said jokingly. "There isn't much left though... despite the mess" he said gesturing to some piles in the main office room nearby. Yasumeh stood and walked over to his desk, sitting the papers he had been looking over on top of it. He turned and leaned back against the desk, "Really though I think I share your sentiments for some new recruits, might bring me out of this lazing about... while I enjoy it certainly I know it's no good for me, physically or socially that is. As for Natsuki" he said nodding over to her for a moment before returning his eyes to the eighth captain, "I would have her in an even lower rank if possible, she hit the nail on the head with the underestimation via position. Alas with such a rank I'd have to do all this work on my own. Hell some of my most powerful recruits never get a promotion or public praise, that is somewhat the point after all. Who knows, maybe I'm far weaker than some of them" he said with a slight smirk. It was doubtful but it didn't matter, his position was not held do to his strength but rather his capability at planning. He believed that any leader worth their weight in salt would be far more intelligent than strong as even a small amount of intellect in knowing how, when, and where to position ones underlings was worth ten times that in strength.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 pm
"I know what you mean! I hate when I am stuck grasping at straws when I am looking for the right excuse as to why I am not doing something." He said, though his statement seemed much less like a joke, as if he thought Yasumeh was being serious. He watched him go about his business for a moment, and he smiled when the man returned his sentiments about the recruits and he took a deep breath as he thought about it. He really did hope that he would be swimming in them soon. Something about eager students, and the ones he had to break in because they were stubborn fools who were not eager enough...something about it just made him happy. He felt it gave him true purpose to mold the minds of the youth. Then he thought about his Lieutenant again...ugh...what if she was a complete fool...not like this woman here. "Hey, Yasumeh...if my lieutenant sucks...can we trade?" He asked with a laugh as he looked at Natsuki. "I know what you mean though, I feel as though the lazing around is going to start affecting my body soon. I can't let these muscles get too relaxed or I may end up having to work to get them back into shape!" He said with another boisterous laugh. He laughed as he heard the man talk about the woman and having her in a lower position, as well as those of his pupils with the most potential. "My plan for it is quite the opposite. Having the most powerful of pupils around me will keep me on my toes. I welcome the challenge, for if they believe they can do my job better than I, and they can best me in battle, the position is theirs. I will merely watch and see what happens from a lower rank. Besides, there really is less work required from a lower rank if you are already at a captain's strength. All you have to do is maintain your wit and be ready for battle if the need arises." He stated with a shrug of his shoulders. Though he had doubts that anyone would be taking him out any time soon. He couldn't remember the last time he had been bested in battle. Well...that was an understatement. He could remember them all, they were just few and far between. For two reasons, his ability...and the fact that he tried his best to stay out of a fight whenever possible. This was something his previous captain had taught him. He could still remember that man's flowered pink kimono.

"However, if they failed at doing a good job in the position, I would bar nothing to see myself returned to that position. I would fight with no hold backs. Since, of coarse, when fighting a student who thinks he can do a better job, I will gladly go easy on him and take the loss simply to see if they can indeed do a better job. It is round two that they have to worry about." The man said with a sly smirk. "If there is a round two. Perhaps they will indeed do a better job. Who knows. But all of this is thought way too far in the future to worry about. First step is actually GETTING the students." He stated with a large smile as he finished the second cup of tea and heaved a pleasurable sigh.

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Yasumeh laughed when he offered to trade, "Quite the brazen offer considering you don't even know the stock of your lieutenant yet. Not that it matters, I'm afraid I couldn't part with Natsuki, even if we don't always see eye to eye she has the necessary qualities to deserve her position something that's fairly rare even amongst my squad... not to mention she doesn't complain about the paper work, something even rarer" he said with a grin.

Yasumeh stretched his arms wide and yawned, "Well I don't know about you but all this talk about recruits, pleasantries over tea, and excessive relaxation has me tired of such things. How about you show me just what you're expecting those who will attempt to take your position would be up against" he said gesturing to the forest nearby. He usually wasn't one to fight or spar at random but he liked to keep himself well versed in all the other captains capabilities, not just only if another situation like the one with Aizen occurred, but simply to know what he'd be working with if a war broke out. Much like a chess master had to know the in's and outs of his pieces, Yasumeh invested himself in learning every aspect of his fellows... be it their fighting capabilities or social sensibilities.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 pm
"The paperwork is such a low amount right now even Captain Yasumeh won't have any trouble with it." Natsuki explain casually, the sarcasm clearly evident in her voice. " In the 6th Division rank is only a formality and mainly done to appease the 13 guard squadrons overall." She continued pausing to sip at the remainder of her tea before setting the cup on the table all the while listening to the 'barter' proposition between the two involving her as the trading piece. When the captain brought up the option of a sparring match her interest perked up again. " So, now that your trade plans are out of the way I'll be more than happy to judge your little spar if you chose to do so, besides practice is better than letting rust build up on your tactical or combative spirit." she commented casually getting to her feet once more whilst looking out into the forest that would be a prospective sparring area. "Besides if things get out of hand between the two of you I know plenty of Bakudo to relieve the situation." she commented offhandedly shrugging her shoulders as she awaited the 8th captains opinion to the idea of a spar.  

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 am
"Aye, I don't know quite yet, but that is why I said if she sucks I would trade her to you. If she is worth her weight in gold I will definitely keep her. Aye, if this one has a problem with paperwork...well to be honest. I will probably burn it all. There is far too much built up over the last little while that I can't be bothered with it. But, if they have a problem with it, I suppose I will start going through it myself. Though I don't see why I need a lieutenant in that case." He said with a laugh as he looked at the man quizzically when he began speaking of pleasantries and recruits. When he offered him a spar Gerard stroked his chin with a smirk. Damnit, a spar eh? Interesting idea...though....ugh...this will be tiresome for sure. This man is strong, I have heard, and I do not know his abilities quite yet other than his unorthodox drunken style. That is just reputed through the Gotei 13 when it comes to Yasumeh. I suppose I also have the slight advantage of not using my skills around anyone quite yet. Nobody knows the extent of my releases. A blind battle between two captains. This should be...well...plain old exhausting. Suppose I need a workout though. He had blanked for a few moments while thinking about the proposition and he stood up, cracking his neck and doing a couple of ridiculous stretches that didn't even look like they could possibly be effective.

"I suppose I could use a bit of a work out." He said with a laugh as he looked over to the forest that the man was gesturing to. He yawned and smiled sleepily for a moment before he nodded to the man. "To the forest then." He said with a grin. As per the usual, he was not taking any of this seriously. Serious times were only the times that life and death were involved, or the life and death of his squad or other members of the Gotei 13. Sparring was a necessary thing though sometimes, in order to keep not only the body, but the mind in tact.

Squad 6-Tacticians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff