Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
⊰onexone search thread⊱

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roleplay with me?
  Yes!
  No...
  Maybe.
View Results

c o s m ii c stardust

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa one on one roleplay search thread.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:17 pm
I'm searching for some good roleplays.
I would prefer them to not be advance literate since I consider myself semi-literate.
Samples? Here they are....click here.
I generally post anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs.
Limits? The only limits I have are that if the clothes come off then there will be a time skip.
Pretty posts? Yes, I do like pretty posts. But we don't have to use them.
Plots/ideas? Don't have any. No problem. I don't mind winging it with roleplays. But if you do have an idea please, share it.
Still interested in roleplaying with me? I hope that you are. The next post will be of my fandoms and pairings. If there are some that you want to do and don't see listed there then feel free to suggest some that you want to do.
Oh yeah, I prefer roleplaying as the female, but I will double.

c o s m ii c stardust

Dapper Prophet

c o s m ii c stardust

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 pm
fandoms

*if it's got a star symbol then I really want to do that pairing.

Harry Potter
Ron/Hermione *
Ron/Pansy
Ron/Luna
Ron/OC
Draco/Hermione *
Draco/Astoria
Draco/Pansy
Draco/Luna
Draco/OC
Harry/Ginny
Harry/Hermione
Harry/Pansy
Harry/Luna
Harry/OC
Severus/Lily *
James/Lily
Scorpius/Rose *

Doctor Who
Eleven/Amy *
Eleven/Rose *
Eleven/OC
The Doctor/Rose
The Human Doctor/Rose
The Doctor/Donna
Rory/Amy

Merlin
Merlin/Morgana *
Arthur/Gwen

Vampire Diaries
Stefan/Elena *
Damon/Elena
Damon/Katherine
Jeremy/Bonnie

Crossovers
Eleven/Hermione * (HP/Doctor Who)
Draco/Amy * (HP/Doctor Who)
Harry/Rose (HP/Doctor Who)
Merlin/Hermione (HP/Doctor Who)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:40 am
magical timelord
fandoms

*if it's got a star symbol then I really want to do that pairing.

Harry Potter
Ron/Hermione *
Ron/Pansy
Ron/Luna
Ron/OC
Draco/Hermione *
Draco/Astoria
Draco/Pansy
Draco/Luna
Draco/OC
Harry/Ginny
Harry/Hermione
Harry/Pansy
Harry/Luna
Harry/OC
Severus/Lily *
James/Lily
Scorpius/Rose *

Doctor Who
Eleven/Amy *
Eleven/Rose *
Eleven/OC
The Doctor/Rose
The Human Doctor/Rose
The Doctor/Donna
Rory/Amy

Merlin
Merlin/Morgana *
Arthur/Gwen

Vampire Diaries
Stefan/Elena *
Damon/Elena
Damon/Katherine
Jeremy/Bonnie

Crossovers
Eleven/Hermione * (HP/Doctor Who)
Draco/Amy * (HP/Doctor Who)
Harry/Rose (HP/Doctor Who)
Merlin/Hermione (HP/Doctor Who)

There's a couple pairings here that I love the idea of doing.  

Sinfully Afflicted

c o s m ii c stardust

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:43 am
magical timelord

Shadow Nayasumi

Great! Which one(s) would you like to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 am
magical timelord
magical timelord

Shadow Nayasumi

Draco and Hermoine
Damon and Elena  

Sinfully Afflicted

c o s m ii c stardust

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:54 pm
Shadow Nayasumi
magical timelord
magical timelord

Shadow Nayasumi

Shadow Nayasumi
Draco and Hermoine
Damon and Elena

I'm definitely interested in doing both as well. Do you have any ideas? If not, I'm sure we both can come up with something or I can? Also, which character(s) would you prefer roleplaying as?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 pm
magical timelord
Shadow Nayasumi
magical timelord
magical timelord

Shadow Nayasumi

Shadow Nayasumi
Draco and Hermoine
Damon and Elena

I'm definitely interested in doing both as well. Do you have any ideas? If not, I'm sure we both can come up with something or I can? Also, which character(s) would you prefer roleplaying as?

We would have to brainstorm together because I have nothing. And I'm not picky. Its your role play so it's your call.

Sinfully Afflicted

c o s m ii c stardust

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:08 pm
Shadow Nayasumi
magical timelord
Shadow Nayasumi
magical timelord
magical timelord

Shadow Nayasumi

Shadow Nayasumi
Draco and Hermoine
Damon and Elena

Shadow Nayasumi
We would have to brainstorm together because I have nothing. And I'm not picky. Its your role play so it's your call.

Okay. Well, if your comfortable with it, you can play Elena and Draco and I'll do Hermione and Damon. As for brain storming, let's begin.

For the Draco/Hermione one, hmm...how about where they return to Hogwarts after the war. Things with Ron weren't going so well when they get back since Hermione finds him snogging Lavender again. Draco and Hermione are Head Boy and Girl and Draco actually comforts her, or tries to sense he's trying to seem like a better person. After that, they start to get along and that will turn into something more.

Just a basic idea. If you don't like we can come up with something else.

As for the Damon/Elena one. (I've never read the books, just seen the show.) Anyway, how about we start at the end of Season 2. After Elena kisses Damon she shortly finds out about Stefan. Not liking his change, even if it was to keep her safe, or whatever, she doesn't care to be with him anymore. Or struggles to like the new him since he won't go back to normal and is leaving town. Since Damon stays, she and Damon grow closer together then ever before.

Again, just a basic idea. If you don't like it also we can do something else.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm
magical timelord
Shadow Nayasumi
magical timelord
Shadow Nayasumi
magical timelord
magical timelord

Shadow Nayasumi

Shadow Nayasumi
Draco and Hermoine
Damon and Elena

Shadow Nayasumi

Okay. Well, if your comfortable with it, you can play Elena and Draco and I'll do Hermione and Damon. As for brain storming, let's begin.

For the Draco/Hermione one, hmm...how about where they return to Hogwarts after the war. Things with Ron weren't going so well when they get back since Hermione finds him snogging Lavender again. Draco and Hermione are Head Boy and Girl and Draco actually comforts her, or tries to sense he's trying to seem like a better person. After that, they start to get along and that will turn into something more.

Just a basic idea. If you don't like we can come up with something else.

As for the Damon/Elena one. (I've never read the books, just seen the show.) Anyway, how about we start at the end of Season 2. After Elena kisses Damon she shortly finds out about Stefan. Not liking his change, even if it was to keep her safe, or whatever, she doesn't care to be with him anymore. Or struggles to like the new him since he won't go back to normal and is leaving town. Since Damon stays, she and Damon grow closer together then ever before.

Again, just a basic idea. If you don't like it also we can do something else.

I like the HP idea and yeah it's cool with me. As for the VD one I'm still watching the second season so I'm lost on Stefan's change.

Sinfully Afflicted

c o s m ii c stardust

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:20 pm
Shadow Nayasumi
I like the HP idea and yeah it's cool with me. As for the VD one I'm still watching the second season so I'm lost on Stefan's change.

Okay. Is there any other sort of idea you can think of then? If not, maybe we can pick a certain place and wing it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 pm
magical timelord
Shadow Nayasumi

Okay. Is there any other sort of idea you can think of then? If not, maybe we can pick a certain place and wing it?

Well I liked the idea in that one. But maybe Stefan falling for Kathrine cause he can't get over Elena?  

Sinfully Afflicted

c o s m ii c stardust

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm
Shadow Nayasumi
magical timelord
Shadow Nayasumi

Well I liked the idea in that one. But maybe Stefan falling for Kathrine cause he can't get over Elena?

So, like he catches Elena kissing Damon then? That sounds like a good idea to me.

Would you like to do the roleplays in this guild or in the forums? Either is fine with me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:26 am
magical timelord
Shadow Nayasumi
magical timelord
Shadow Nayasumi

So, like he catches Elena kissing Damon then? That sounds like a good idea to me.

Would you like to do the roleplays in this guild or in the forums? Either is fine with me.

Yeah like, he's going up to Elena's house and what he finds is Elena and Damon kissing and that's when he realizes he lost her so he turns to Katherine.

In here and please quote so that I can reply faster. :3  

Sinfully Afflicted

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games