Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Always looking~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstralMareets

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:14 pm
Hello, Lufuu. I am interested in 1x1 role playing with you. I have a few plots that I would like of of what you have, and one of my own too. would you care to hear them?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:12 pm
woo~ the thread has been edited~ XD  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

kurochitei

Unholy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm
Lufuu
***I'd like to do a plot sort of spun off of this song. It would probably be more accurate to say that I want to use that song as the history for the roleplay, I want to do something centering around either the prince seeking out the witch, or perhaps descendants trying to mend the wrongs of the past. My ideas are just coming from my interpretation of the song, if you see it another way, then tell me what you think, maybe we could open up a whole new story that way.

Hello there~! It's nice to see there's a fellow Vocaloid fan around here. ^u^ I'm interested in the roleplay you want to base off of Witch. Two questions: Would you rather roleplay with the original witch and prince, or their descendents? And would you be playing the prince or the witch? (I do prefer playing the female; otherwise, we can make it yaoi between the descendents. As twisted as that sounds.) So yep. Nice to meet you, by the way. ^u^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:03 am
Kurochi Uchiha
Lufuu
***I'd like to do a plot sort of spun off of this song. It would probably be more accurate to say that I want to use that song as the history for the roleplay, I want to do something centering around either the prince seeking out the witch, or perhaps descendants trying to mend the wrongs of the past. My ideas are just coming from my interpretation of the song, if you see it another way, then tell me what you think, maybe we could open up a whole new story that way.

Hello there~! It's nice to see there's a fellow Vocaloid fan around here. ^u^ I'm interested in the roleplay you want to base off of Witch. Two questions: Would you rather roleplay with the original witch and prince, or their descendents? And would you be playing the prince or the witch? (I do prefer playing the female; otherwise, we can make it yaoi between the descendents. As twisted as that sounds.) So yep. Nice to meet you, by the way. ^u^

Hiya~ Well, I;d be fine with any approach on it, really, I've just been wanting to use that idea for so long now XD Let's talk it over in a pm so I don't lose track of it  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm
My thread has been edited again. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:18 pm
Lufuu
Still looking~ ^^

ninja

Hello. If you're still interested, I'd like to take a shot at rp'ing with you. So long as it's a fair thing (and I say this only because I've had horrible, horrible experiences where people were ridiculous or downright rude to me before) I have no problems with doubling, though I will admit it's been a while since I've rp'ed a guy. I seem to be able to write them in my stories I create, but rp'ing is a whole different thing and I'm not as good for some reason. I prefer female since I am one and it's much easier on me, but I'll never try and make things unfair. If given enough material to work with, I can give a paragraph or two and different characters will get their own section/paragraph if situation permits, or if they're all together I may just put them in the same paragraph. I'm an english major in college (I'm only a freshman) but even I admit to making mistakes and spell check can be my friend. smile

As for pairings, how would you feel about Witch x Ghost? I can explain how that would work if you're interested, and I have a plot for it and everything. Otherwise, an rp with demons or vampires in it is always good by me. 3nodding Either replying here or sending me a pm when your on is good, I'm available most of the time since I've not got a lot going on in my life right now.

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 pm
Lufuu

Hello, Lufuu.
My name is BloodMoonTwilight, but feel free to call me either just Moon or Twilight. I am a simi-lit RPer and can RP in either PMs or forums. If you'd like a sample of my work, I can send you some links from two other onexone RPs I am doing. I don't mind talking to my RP partners OOC to get to know them at all, so if there is anything you want to know, just ask. I don't mind talking out plot ideas so we are both on the same page. I am interested in two of the pairing ideas you had. The demon x angel and the demon/angel x hybrid ones. If you are interested, just send me a PM or quote me on here. 3nodding I tend to get on here everyday, but if I don't, I reply as soon as I am able to. I hope that I hear from you soon.

~BloodMoonTwilight

P.S. I didn't forget the ninja. ninja  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games