Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
>Come Play With Me< | A Link to a Search Thread ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RetroCandy5683

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 am
My search thread can be found here.
Please take a look and PM me if you are interested ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm
Bump biggrin

RetroCandy5683

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 pm
I looked at your thread and found some interesting things. In general I'd prefer to stick with girl/girl as it tends to be my preference, but for some I may be able to do a male too. I'll list f/f or f/m next to them and if they say f/m, I'm saying I can play a male too xD

Harry Potter OC x OC (f/f preferred all the way)
Teacher x Student (f/f, f/m)
Vampire x Human (f/f, f/m --> if you want me to play a full vampire, f/m only. If you are okay with it being a half-vampire, f/f or f/m is fine. I don't do twilight vampires though >:O)
Musician x Fan (f/m, and I'd prefer to play the musician.)

Cheerleader/New girl is possible but unlikely- I'd be fine with a generally sports based person, but I'm not so good with cheerleaders, generally.

Now, jumping back to your first post, I'll point out some responses to the basic points. For starters, I will try to be on every day. However, my health tends to falter as does my sleep cycle, so no guarantees. But, so long as we have power on Saturday, I'll be very happy to be on Saturday <3 My state's in a state of emergency due to hurricane and stuff, and thunder = panic for me xD I'll try to warn you if I'll be away longer than a day or so, but if my health is at fault I can't always get to you ASAP. Sorry ><

Anyway...Since you said f/f is fine, um...I have nothing else to say. So...Any interest?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 pm
JalunaBerry
I looked at your thread and found some interesting things. In general I'd prefer to stick with girl/girl as it tends to be my preference, but for some I may be able to do a male too. I'll list f/f or f/m next to them and if they say f/m, I'm saying I can play a male too xD

Harry Potter OC x OC (f/f preferred all the way)
Teacher x Student (f/f, f/m)
Vampire x Human (f/f, f/m --> if you want me to play a full vampire, f/m only. If you are okay with it being a half-vampire, f/f or f/m is fine. I don't do twilight vampires though >:O)
Musician x Fan (f/m, and I'd prefer to play the musician.)

Cheerleader/New girl is possible but unlikely- I'd be fine with a generally sports based person, but I'm not so good with cheerleaders, generally.

Now, jumping back to your first post, I'll point out some responses to the basic points. For starters, I will try to be on every day. However, my health tends to falter as does my sleep cycle, so no guarantees. But, so long as we have power on Saturday, I'll be very happy to be on Saturday <3 My state's in a state of emergency due to hurricane and stuff, and thunder = panic for me xD I'll try to warn you if I'll be away longer than a day or so, but if my health is at fault I can't always get to you ASAP. Sorry ><

Anyway...Since you said f/f is fine, um...I have nothing else to say. So...Any interest?

Sorry it took me so long to reply!
I'm still getting used to the whole guild thread thing ^_^;

I'm glad to hear you're interested! I definitely am :]
As for your choices, I'd have to say out of all of them, my top two would be Vampire//Human and Musician//Fan. For the vampire one, I would prefer if your character was a full vampire. With the Musician one, I'm totally game to play the fan :]

Oh, I've been hearing about the hurricane a lot, I hope everything turns out alright D: I tend to be on pretty much all the time. I have internet on my phone, so I can check the rp whenever.

RetroCandy5683

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 am
I have internet on my phone as well. But if the internet goes down...Boom xD And based on your choices...Hm...I can still do either, but my comfort zone would probably be musician/fan in this case (I don't do it often actually, so it's a nice change of pace)! If that's alright :3 Oh, but what age-range would you prefer? o.o;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:14 am
Alright ^_^
I'd say young adult, so 18-24?

RetroCandy5683

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RetroCandy5683

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:33 pm
Bump biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 am
Bump biggrin

RetroCandy5683

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games