Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
constantlysearching - oneonone - lit+ [Game of Thrones?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulterior M0tive

Eloquent Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 am
Taken from my Barton OOC search thread.

I am looking for smart, literate people who are interested in a good, well thought out Yaoi/Shounen-ai role-play over some PM/Thread/Messenger or another. I have them all.

Now. I'll go over the details, and please, please take them into account. Don't just go OMG I WANT A RPG PLZ. I will ignore you. I am a very nice person generally, but I have little to no tolerance for stupid people.

What I am Looking For

In a Role-Player:

*You must be literate. This does not mean I want you to write a novella for each post. It means I want a story of some kind, and I want you to read over your damned posts before you post them. It's not that hard. Everyone makes typos, and I can understand that. But I absolutely do not want any chat speak, or the like. I want adjectives, people. Come on. Also, I no not tolerate sexual one liners. I know anyone who's ever been in a Yaoi role-play with someone who isn't the best player knows what I'm talking about. I hate it.

*You don't have to be nice. In fact, if you're an a**, but it's sexy, by all means, go ahead. But I don't want any holier-than-thou bullshit. I want to have a bit of fun.

*I don't want to be insulted. If you don't like my writing, then you can tell me so, and offer constructive criticism. But please, be understanding. If you're literate enough to role-play with me, you are literate enough to use your words to help a fellow writer and role-player.

*I would prefer it if players were male. There are, however, a few exceptions. If you are a fantastic RPer, and you just happen to have a v****a, I won't cast you out, however, I do warn all of you Yaoi fan girls that it will be a hell of a lot harder to get into a role-play with me if you are female.

That's just about all for now. I'll put more up when I think of them.

Fine. Since the band-wagon just happened to be rolling my way... I suppose I may as well catch a ride. Mostly because I'm sick of getting PMs from folks who think that 'literate' means that they don't have to capitalize, as long as they write three paragraphs every time, and then have no idea what they want in a role-play. rolleyes

xxx

Anyhow. I will now go over a list of things I will and will not do. Granted, it's early and I may not think of everything right away, so if I've missed something THEN you may PM me. Thank you.

So. Here are the lists. What I can (Doesn't mean I will...) play are in bold for your convenience.

*Gasp!* A Key! :

heart - Do I really have to explain this one?
neutral - Convince me. I'll likely give it a try, but you have to ask me reeeeeal nice-like. And a plot would be nice.
scream - Die. A lot.
idea What the hell do you think this means?

What I Will Do:

Pairings:

Angel/Demon
Demon/Human
Demon/Hunter idea
Vampire/Shifter
Vampire/Human
Shifter/Human
Shifter/Shifter
Angel/Human
Slave/Master (Haven't played slave in a while so don't expect me to be spectacular at it.)
Gladiator/Fan (Or courtesan; I just love this concept.)
Samurai/Ninja
Samurai/Anyone Really. (Samurai are dead sexy.)
Special Ops/Criminal
Special Ops/Street Cop
Special Ops/Civilian
Soldier/Soldier
Soldier/CO
Soldier/Civilian
Mechanic/Construct
Construct/Construct idea
Doctor/Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Good Doctor/Evil Scientist idea

+Hundreds more... Ask me.

Ahem. As you can see, I will play just about Anything.

Settings:

Modern Mundane
Modern Sci-fi
Modern Magic
Spacer/Serenity-style
Medieval Mundane
Medieval Low-Magic
Medieval High-Magic
Post apoc. heart
Western (I know this sounds hokey, but really. I have a really cool setting for this. Think samurai with rifles. You know it's cool. Go ahead and ask me, if you're curious.)

Series:

Now, I generally shy away from series, mostly because people are rarely as good at playing other people's characters as they may like to think. For instance: "I am Sephiroth, I am tall and sexy, and may have a soft spot for the certain someone, although I am seductively evil to everyone else." Or: "I am Cloud. I tend to be dark and broody, and just about everyone likes to imagine me as a bottom."

No.

Sephiroth, my friends, is INSANE! The man is ******** homicidal. I highly doubt he's going to get into a lovey-dovey relationship any time soon. Cloud? Yeah. He's a whiny little b***h. Ahem. Anyhow, now you see why I shy away. They tend to go... weird.

Also, again with the bolding for you.

Gravitation
K x Anyone
Hiro x Anyone
Tohma x Sakano
Tohma x Yuki

Loveless
Soubi x Ritsuka
OC x OC

Ouran High School Host Club
Kyouya x Tamaki
Hikaru x Kaoru
Mori x Honey
Any of the above x OC

Fruits Basket
Ayame x Shigure
Ayame x Hitori
Shigure x Hitori

Full Metal Alchemist
Hughes x Roy heart
Hughes x Ed
Ed x Al
Ed x Envy
Greed x Kimblee heart

Bleach heart heart heart
Kenpachi x Anyone
Renji x Byakuya
Renji x Ichigo
Shunsui x Ukitake
Ukitake x Shunsui
Urahara x Anyone
Ishida x Anyone
Gin x Kira
Gin x Hitsugaya
Grimmjow x Anyone (Especially Ichigo)
More, ask me.

Games:

So... here's an interesting phenomenon... as I've stated, I have a whole lot of trouble with taking characters from anime and playing them. Video Games are a whole 'nother story. Game characters, especially from fighting games, are generally not very well fleshed out. I take a great deal of pleasure in playing them (especially in compromising situations) and making them do things they wouldn't. I mean... take, like, Advent Children for example. People always want to do Rufus/Sephie or Cloud/Sephie or whatever, but we know THAT NEVER HAPPENED. But... take Kilik and Maxi for example. You just... never know, man. You never know. Plus, it's fun to imagine. Anyhow. Yes.

Soul Calibur
Fallout III
Halo: Reach
Dragon Age: Origins

I will tell you all that these are really the only games I'm comfortable role-playing. However, if you want to try something else, say, FFVII stuff for example, I'll try. But I don't claim to be good at it.

Books
Ask me.

Songs
Lady Gaga - Alejandro
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance idea
Lady Gaga - Pokerface idea
Lady Gaga - You and I
Adam Lambert - If I Had You idea
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream idea
Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell
+ More

WHAT I WILL NOT DO:

- So help me, anyone that asks for a Twilight role-play with me will be hunted down and SHOT. You have been warned.
- Mpreg.
- Things that belong in the bathroom.
- Yuri.
- Boring, stereotypical s**t.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:34 am

Ulterior M0tive

Eloquent Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ulterior M0tive

Eloquent Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:11 pm
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:33 pm
Okay, so I officially love you. First Fullmetal Alchemist RPer I've seen here.

I haven't published anything FMA on Fanfiction.net yet, but I have written something. It's Ed x Roy, though, so if you want to read it, lemme know and I'll type what I have so far and PM it to you.

Here's my Fanfic account URL.

Maid Sakura Uchiha's Fanfiction.net account

I've published five stories, three of which are definitely Shounen-ai, sometimes borderline Yaoi. One kind of hints at it...

All of those are Kingdom Hearts, the other is Trinity Blood.

I'm sorry if you don't want to read those. I am actually writing a lot more, and you'll see some (okay, most of those) on my profile.

Please get back to me, I'm absolutely craving some FMA shonen-ai/yaoi.

I'd love to play Edward, so if that's okay.

I really hope you like what I've written and at least give it a shot. cat_wink Talk to you later, I hope.

Oh, and please quote me for a faster reply.

Ulterior M0tive

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ulterior M0tive

Eloquent Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:02 pm
Maid Sakura Uchiha

That seems pretty amazing.
What plot /pairings were you thinking?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:21 am
Ulterior M0tive
Maid Sakura Uchiha

Okay, um, what seems amazing? Just so I know.

And any pairing with Ed in it. And I want to play Ed, if that's all right.  

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 am
Ulterior M0tive
Maid Sakura Uchiha

Um, did you read my response? It's above.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games