Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Heerro Peeps! C: (A 1x1 search)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 pm
So yeah, I tell ya a bit about myself.

-You can me Miss Kitty, Kit, Kitty, Pikachu, or Beka

-I LOVE~!!! Anime and I started getting into cosplaying. My first cosplay was Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi no Naku Ni and I hoping to be Max from Where the Wild Things Are or Shion. (from the same anime)

- I am Semi-Lit and I tend to try to copy the length of some people's paragraphs.

- I Can try to do Yaoi but expect me to fail as a guy, but I will try unlike some other people.

-Also in some of my RPs I tend to mix a little history in it! Yay for random fact! 4laugh

So yeah that's it about me ^_^. If you have any other questions just ask me! Just no anything weird..O_O Anywho..on to the Rps I want to do~!!

I honsetly don't care who I be so yeah... razz

Bully x Victim/Nerd
Jack the Ripper's Son x Dectective's Daughter
Random Yaoi
Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human
Human x Alien
Ookami x Neko (Okkami's a wolf and Neko's a cat)
Harry Potter RPs
Higurashi no Naku Ni (Kai) RPs
Where the wild things are RPs (I'll explain that one if anyone asks)
Any thing else you want to do just ask and we'll talk about it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 pm
I may be interested depending on what we do and the like. You specified yaoi as something you like, but that's the only gender pairing you specified. Do you do other gender pairings (just to be safe, since yaoi is hard to get me to do, depending on the story).

Things I'd be interested in general include:
Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human
Human x Alien (I'm definitely asking for alien in this one ><)
Harry Potter (but with OCs only)

I'd also like to ask what your idea regarding Where the Wild Things Are was. :3  

JalunaBerry

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 pm
JalunaBerry
I may be interested depending on what we do and the like. You specified yaoi as something you like, but that's the only gender pairing you specified. Do you do other gender pairings (just to be safe, since yaoi is hard to get me to do, depending on the story).

Things I'd be interested in general include:
Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human
Human x Alien (I'm definitely asking for alien in this one ><)
Harry Potter (but with OCs only)

I'd also like to ask what your idea regarding Where the Wild Things Are was. :3

Sorry that I didin't add anymore details regarding gender pairings. I usually do straight but sometimes I try to Yaoi. (After a few posts with the RP my partner tends to drop it and do something else)

I haven't done Yuri yet, but I'm willing to do one.

The Where The Wild Things Are idea is like the future version of that universe, Max has kid/kids and Carol, KW, and everyone else has there offspring. One night, Max gets into a fight with his child/children and they go off on a boat to where the Wilds things are. ( xD ) And then romance happens betwwen his kid and one of the wild things... razz

Also do you want to do any specific RP from what you want to do?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 pm
I don't remember the story of Where The Wild Things Are enough to do that story since it sound like it'd need a little more memory. That and I'm limited on the types of races I can play, so I'd fail at playing a "wild thing". >>

It's okay, that's why I asked :3 Hm...I tend to prefer playing girls (as is normal for many it seems) and above all I tend to favor yuri because I can relate to it a bit easier, but at the same time straight is pretty normal too and yaoi is pretty okay too depending on the story. o.o; (This also means I can play guys, just not well. After all, I'm not a guy. I can only act like one so much even as a writer).

Um...I don't have anything specific I want to do, so I guess choosing one from the list or mixing some or something would make the most sense?  

JalunaBerry

Zemala

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:29 pm
I could try a Yaoi with you i have never done it before. And i could try but i also wont be very good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 am
JalunaBerry
I don't remember the story of Where The Wild Things Are enough to do that story since it sound like it'd need a little more memory. That and I'm limited on the types of races I can play, so I'd fail at playing a "wild thing". >>

It's okay, that's why I asked :3 Hm...I tend to prefer playing girls (as is normal for many it seems) and above all I tend to favor yuri because I can relate to it a bit easier, but at the same time straight is pretty normal too and yaoi is pretty okay too depending on the story. o.o; (This also means I can play guys, just not well. After all, I'm not a guy. I can only act like one so much even as a writer).

Um...I don't have anything specific I want to do, so I guess choosing one from the list or mixing some or something would make the most sense?

Maybe the Human x Alien one? I can always try to be a guy, but expected a few things that may be a bit weird.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 am
II The Kitsune II

-I LOVE~!!! Anime and I started getting into cosplaying. My first cosplay was Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi no Naku Ni and I hoping to be Max from Where the Wild Things Are or Shion. (from the same anime)

- I am Semi-Lit and I tend to try to copy the length of some people's paragraphs.

- I Can try to do Yaoi but expect me to fail as a guy, but I will try unlike some other people.

-Also in some of my RPs I tend to mix a little history in it! Yay for random fact! 4laugh

So yeah that's it about me ^_^. If you have any other questions just ask me! Just no anything weird..O_O Anywho..on to the Rps I want to do~!!

Bully x Victim/Nerd
Random Yaoi
Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human
Human x Alien
Harry Potter RPs

Did someone just ask for a Jack the Ripper's kid and Detective kid RP? Oh my Gawd this is a freakin' dream come true... I'm all for it. 3nodding Any role is fine with meh. I usually play the dude by the way, my females tend to be pretty boyish.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:27 am
kuroppoi_sumi
II The Kitsune II

Bully x Victim/Nerd
Random Yaoi
Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human
Human x Alien
Harry Potter RPs

Did someone just ask for a Jack the Ripper's kid and Detective kid RP? Oh my Gawd this is a freakin' dream come true... I'm all for it. 3nodding Any role is fine with meh. I usually play the dude by the way, my females tend to be pretty boyish.

Yay!!! I'll be willing to the idea anyday! 4laugh I'm soo happy!! And you can be Jack if you want too, I tend to fail at guys a little bit.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:37 am
II The Kitsune II
kuroppoi_sumi
II The Kitsune II

Bully x Victim/Nerd
Random Yaoi
Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human
Human x Alien
Harry Potter RPs

Yay!!! I'll be willing to the idea anyday! 4laugh I'm soo happy!! And you can be Jack if you want too, I tend to fail at guys a little bit.

Alright, I get to play the psycho. *high fives* Quick question(s): What's the timeline? Will we go for 1900's or modernized? What's the plot? Anime or real pic? Aaaand... can I make the thread please? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 am
kuroppoi_sumi
II The Kitsune II
kuroppoi_sumi
II The Kitsune II

Bully x Victim/Nerd
Random Yaoi
Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human
Human x Alien
Harry Potter RPs

Alright, I get to play the psycho. *high fives* Quick question(s): What's the timeline? Will we go for 1900's or modernized? What's the plot? Anime or real pic? Aaaand... can I make the thread please? xd

Yay for psychos and Yes, it's will be in the early 1900's, the plot is that Jack secrectly had a son which he never knew about. When his son turns ten, his mother brings him to Jack and leaves him there. Jack thens meantally tortures him to fill up his head with killing people and have no mercy, ETC. Jack's son then turns on him and kills him. That's where he brings back the leagcy of Jack the Ripper. 10 years later a woman was found brutally murder on a sidewalk. A dectective tries to track the new Jack while his daughther tries to help,but Jack's son has eyes on his daughter for some reason. Also, anime and Yes you can make the RP! xD Teehee~~so excited x3  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 pm
II The Kitsune II
kuroppoi_sumi
II The Kitsune II
kuroppoi_sumi
II The Kitsune II

Bully x Victim/Nerd
Random Yaoi
Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human
Human x Alien
Harry Potter RPs

Yay for psychos and Yes, it's will be in the early 1900's, the plot is that Jack secrectly had a son which he never knew about. When his son turns ten, his mother brings him to Jack and leaves him there. Jack thens meantally tortures him to fill up his head with killing people and have no mercy, ETC. Jack's son then turns on him and kills him. That's where he brings back the leagcy of Jack the Ripper. 10 years later a woman was found brutally murder on a sidewalk. A dectective tries to track the new Jack while his daughther tries to help,but Jack's son has eyes on his daughter for some reason. Also, anime and Yes you can make the RP! xD Teehee~~so excited x3

Finally made the thread xd Here is the link. Just post your profile and we can start. Is it alright if you post first?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:19 pm
Bully x Victim/Nerd

This is one I've never played, and I'm totally game, I want to be the Bullied one though.  

Plead for Insanity

Familiar Noob

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:56 pm
II The Kitsune II
JalunaBerry

Maybe the Human x Alien one? I can always try to be a guy, but expected a few things that may be a bit weird.
Alien x Human is always fun to me too xD And I don't know what'd be weird about your character o.O I mean, if I play a guy they basically all seem like girls ((to me anyway)...So I doubt you can get quite as bad. o.o Though I'm getting a bit better as the days go by.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games