Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
New and Searching

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeMe SweetHeart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 pm
Hello I just join this guild today so I am looking for someone to role play with.
I prefer a male or something to play a male character but if ud like to play a girl then the role play with be on a friendly basis. I like romance, horror, action adventure, anime/movies/games. Please let me know if you have an story lines or any sort of idea. I could certainly make one up myself but Id like to get others opinions first hand. So please reply or send me PMs doesnt matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:29 pm
MeMe SweetHeart
Hello I just join this guild today so I am looking for someone to role play with.
I prefer a male or something to play a male character but if ud like to play a girl then the role play with be on a friendly basis. I like romance, horror, action adventure, anime/movies/games. Please let me know if you have an story lines or any sort of idea. I could certainly make one up myself but Id like to get others opinions first hand. So please reply or send me PMs doesnt matter.

I would :3 and I will play a male character if thats what you want (:
feel free to PM me then we can talk about a storyline
thanks<3  

DanceWithYourHeart

Zilla-Golightly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:59 pm
MeMe SweetHeart
meowsy would love to rp with ya, i'll rp a male role if u want. meowsys into romance/soft and hard/ action adventure, i love anime, manga, and the ocassional long walks on the beach lol hope to be your partner, pm me if u want to and then we can get started ^^  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games